Options
2»

Replies

• hippieguitargirl
    Options
    nirvana-nirvana
    sublime-greatest hits
    chiodos-boe palace ballet

i just put one of those albums on shuffle:)

I didn't realize that Nirvana had a self-titled album?

haha. nope. that was my computer or me being stupid.. i meant their "nevermind" album :laugh:

hey just checking....i thought I had them all.

haha. good good. keeping me in line.. :laugh:
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    Wed 07/15/09 03:45 AMQUOTE:

PS: My husband is also not allowed to listen to Slayer around me. If I have to hear another ...

censorship

True! I went to a Slayer concert with him... twice! I'm fairly tramatized. He flipped formats and listens to country now anyway, (hangs head mornfully) so sometimes I actually appreciate his old Slayer habit.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    He flipped formats and listens to country now anyway, (hangs head mornfully) so sometimes I actually appreciate his old Slayer habit.

worst story i've ever heard.
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    Um, I'm pretty sure the worst stories I ever heard were actually within the country songs that (ears bleeding) I have had the unfortunate experience of hearing whilst in my husbands company. Turnip trucks and wives with cancer and little white tee shirts and breaking up over fishing are among the plots perminantly etched into my psyche.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    wow... how does one go from Slayer to country music?? I never could do that lol.

Lately I've been listening to:
    "Russian Roulette" by Tsunami Bomb
    "Who we are" Bad Religion
    "New Sensation" INXS
    "Sunday bloody sunday" U2
    "Black betty" Ram Jam
    "Secret agent man" Johnny Rivers
    "Alive" Godsmack
    "Safety Dance" Men in hats
    "Beautiful life" Ace of Base
    "Hangar 18" Megadeth

Bunch of other songs on my workout playlist on my Ipod. Can't remember them all.. I'll post some more good ones when I get home.

Yes, I have a very wide and strange musical taste.
  • pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options
    Sandstorm by DaRude
    Foo Fighters - The Best of You
    Eye of the Tiger
    Crazy Train
    Like a Hurricane
  • nickiebb
    nickiebb Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    AC/DC, "You Shook Me All Night Long." Heee heee, I love the line about the American thighs. It motivates me to work off my American thighs!!:laugh:
    Nickie

But seriously, Shakira is very motivating and fun to work out to!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Um, I'm pretty sure the worst stories I ever heard were actually within the country songs that (ears bleeding) I have had the unfortunate experience of hearing whilst in my husbands company. Turnip trucks and wives with cancer and little white tee shirts and breaking up over fishing are among the plots perminantly etched into my psyche.

*shudders*
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options

haha.... did you get him fixed or something?

I like old country; Walon, Cash, Willy. But this stuff they pass off as "NEW" country, is pure garbage.
  • ianconway
    ianconway Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    When I workout, I have to have something fast-paced. Usually, something on the rock-ish side of the musical sphere does the trick. But, I have been listening to Motion Trax. They are free Podcasts that are mixes of a lot of fast paced songs. Very cool! And, you can't beat free either!