Skinny Oreo Cookies and Cream Milkshake

Options

Replies

• mskiraann
    mskiraann Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks! I love this. I'm thinking about trying a little reduced fat peanut butter.
  • EmilyGetsSkinny95
    EmilyGetsSkinny95 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump:)
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I can't even make stuff like this. I cannot eat a cookie. It will not make me happy, nor full. Sorry Oreos, you were cool til you turned your back on me. (Or on my back lol).
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    The pudding mix would be the deal for me........cause I know what would happen to the other two & half rows of cookies

^^^^This!
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump!(:
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    You are heaven sent. And thanks for all the suggestions on other ways to prepare this. This will something the kids will enjoy too specially with warm weather coming in (or so I hope).
  • YasminDoyle
    Options
    YES PLEASE.
  • kwoj09
    kwoj09 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump looks very yummy!
  • ClascyParra
    Options
    this looks really yummy! I wonder if there is any type of fiber powder that could be added to this to change that fiber number from zero to.. something? Just a thought.... but without it, still is great content-wise!

Great post!

You can add Benefiber or Optimum Nutrition makes something called Fitness Fiber.....mixes into water wtihout any flavor or change in texture.....
    Just note it does add calories though Fitness Fiber is 10 calories per teaspoon - 6 grams carbs - 5 grams fiber)
  • iluvmuddyjeeps
    Options
    oreos are my fav, thanks for sharing
  • pandalady8
    pandalady8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Saving this for later... yum!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    sound AMAZING however i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (well u get the idea) oreos and if i bought them i would eat the whole damn container!!! :blushing:

Buy the package of 4 at the gas station. :)

Great idea. Thank u.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I just made this with milk, vanilla extract and dry oreo pudding mix. I'm not sure of the calories but instead of using cookies AND vanilla pudding mix, you could just use the oreo pudding mix. I didn't add any sweetener, and it is sweet enough. Thanks for posting.
    I'd like to try this variation! The artificial sweetener isn't for me in the original, no offense!
  • lovestobaketoo
    lovestobaketoo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    bump-olicious
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Oh this sounds great! I HATE Oreos by themselves (ducks head) but I love Oreo shakes!!!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    looks delicious
  • carolinenorthrup
    carolinenorthrup Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • RachelNichole85
    RachelNichole85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yum!!! Bump!