THE (Trying Hard Everyday) Team - Week 23

Options
12346»

Replies

• adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    took my measurements this morning, hadn't recorded them since the end of march, apparently. whoo-hoo! that's a lot of inches lost! and i updated my ticker a day early because it's been the same every day all week... and i wanted to be "over" the halfway point.... cheating, i know.

zano want to come do my floors now? LOL
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    good evening Team

well April has been gone all day visiting with family and friends and I have been home weeding the garden that has needed it for weeks now!!!! well I got my side of the garden all done it only took me the whole damn day!!!! now i am going to soak in the hot tub cuz my body is sore as hell!!!! i wonder how many calories i burnt doing the weeding!!!! it sure was a lot and took a long long time... well I am off to the hot tub!!!!!

Sheila
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Lighter workout today, 300 cals. but I'm happy with that. I'm pledging to kick it in to high gear next week - I want to get to the 30 pound mark in the next few weeks - and then I'm going to reward myself with a new HRM! I'm sooooo excited to get one and decided I would give myself a goal to work toward before buying it! (Don't tell her, but I'm trying a new tactic to motivate lulu):bigsmile:

CM - Oh my gaaaawsh woman!!! The pics are FANTASTIC and you look mahhhhhvelous dahling! I'm uber-coveting your trip!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    CM - Oh my gaaaawsh woman!!! The pics are FANTASTIC and you look mahhhhhvelous dahling! I'm uber-coveting your trip!

moving to FLA. ssshhh. I had so much fun.......
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    hey look...Its a miracle!!!.... I remembered to start the new thread tonight...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/60357-t-h-e-trying-hard-everyday-team-week-24-welcome

now Im off to bed... LOL