1st event after 53 lbs lost! What do you think?

Options

Replies

• BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Respectfully said.......WOW!!!!! You look great!!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Oh and if anyone wants the shoes they are at Target right now for $29.99!!! And I found the dress at Burlington for $20
  • ce47862
    ce47862 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So very, very beautiful ...
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    I love the combo!
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome! you look great and those shoes are perfect!

I'd say bangle(s) and earrings.. no necklace so everyone can see that cute asymmetrical neckline :)
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    You look marvelous , congrats ! but i agree with your husband on the shoes, must be a guy thing, , but hey if your happy thats all that really matters

:) maybe, not everyone likes everything so. Im sure some girls don't like it...I know some that just don't like leopard print...some only like Zebra...I like both a lot. I always loved leopard print...even back before it was popular...When I was 13. I would find something here and there before it blew up and people thought I was wierd. LOL but then it exploded and I was like MAN stole my style!! LOL I did not like anything that was "trending" back then, that EVERYONE just had to have cause it was hot...always made me think of fad followers as sheep..whatever "they" say is hot and "in" is what "the sheep" had to have.....so I went for a while without anything leopard just on principle...But I am not so much like that now....every now and then it all comes back to me when something comes on the scene and is all hyped up as a must have and everyone goes crazy over it....ok that turned into a rant!! LOL Sorry
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Awesome! you look great and those shoes are perfect!

I'd say bangle(s) and earrings.. no necklace so everyone can see that cute asymmetrical neckline :)

I agree with the neckline thing...and I like the bangles and earrings idea...Gold right? I will have to get some...I don't have any (bangles)
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I love the outfit and shoes. Omg they are hot!! It looks great on you!
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    LOVE the shoes & dress combo and if I lived in the states I would so be heading out to target right now.... :smile:

Everyone has their own style but I would personally go with an up-do for the hair, simple make up and some nice chunky bangles on your wrist....i would go with a mix of purple black & gold / brown to go with the shoes & dress... Accessories though are sometimes very personal though :smile:

Have a great time though and remember that you look AMAZING!! Vx
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    U look awesome. The shoes totally match. Love em.
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Oh you look great! love the shoes, i think they go well with the dress!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! You look fabulous and the shoes look great. :)
  • SuziMM
    SuziMM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! :) Seriously, you are going to knock everyone's socks off!!

I think the shoes are awesome (and I'm not usually adventurous with shoes) and as several other posters mentioned - wow, look at your calves!! All your hard work is really showing!

Great job!!!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I love the dress and I love the shoes, but I don't think they match :( I don't like mis-matched shoes on anyone, sorry!

BUT

if you like them, and you aren't worried about it (yes, have seen this look in the magazines) then go for it! You're the only person you have to impress!

Congrats on the awesome loss

xx
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    great dress you look wonderful!
  • unhgoose
    unhgoose Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The shoes and dress look awesome together, and you look incredible! I'd go with an updo and some statement earrings...maybe gold. And maybe a coordinating funky bracelet. That is a seriously hot outfit!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    I love the dress and the shoes for a night out, but maybe not for a wedding.

Maybe I'm just staid and old fashioned, as weddings are usually a bit more formal if you know what I mean.

But whatever you decide you are going to look great!

Well done on your loss. :)

What bag(purse?) are you going to have - that could make all the difference. :)
  • mrsNoSo
    mrsNoSo Posts: 28
    Options
    LOVE IT! I think you can get away w/ the bare minimum on accessories since you are rocking that so well. Maybe just earrings and a cute bracelet or fancy watch.
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Cute! !
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done and keep up the good work!

Ax
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!