The murder house

Options

Replies

• KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    My grandparents lived in a murder house. It was gorgeous and they got it for a steal. Mock if you want but it was haunted. I loved going as long as I didn't have to go upstairs alone. The son murdered his Mom. Shot her while she was running upstairs and she rolled to the bottom of the stairs and bled on the marble floor. There was still a faint blood stain on the marble which my grandparents covered with a rug. Before he shot her he chased her through the house with an axe.

We all firmly believed her ghost was still in that house.

YIKES......that is all.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Hell no...I don't want to be contacted by ghosts...I like watching shows fictional & reality and movies about it but to live it? NO...maybe because I do believe in bad spirits...no
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on a few things... like if the mess was cleaned up and the neighbors are friendly and the house doesn't give off a creepy vibe. It sounds like a great bargain and if it fits everything you want in a house and is in your budget... why not? Especially if past events in a house won't bother you. It's only obvious because you know... where I think a lot of people have NO IDEA what happened in the house they live in but live in it just fine not knowing.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The woman that lived behind my mom committed suicide (gun) inside her house. There is no way I could ever live there. I still get the willies walking by the house. This happened 19 years ago.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Would you live in the murder house? I mean how many of us even know the history of our houses right?

I don't think I could live there. Or near a cemetery either. But, I do believe that any death in a house must be disclosed by the seller.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I would never ever live in that house.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    i am less worried about someone being murdered in a house than I am when I think about what the previous (really old couple) might have done all over the house. :noway:
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    There was 2 houses around me, 1 the mother killed her 2 children and the 2nd the husband shot himself. I would not buy either. Both sold. I think by law, the realtor has to disclose the information.

I think they honestly should.........have you ever seen Paranormal State? Scoff if you must, but most of those cases have people in it going "we got a really good price on the house, I love it, but its haunted and scary........." camera swings to an investigator asking "did you look up the history of the house?" swings back to home owner "No.....I didn't"

Well duh!! If the house has been up for God only knows how long, you should look at its history.........prevents scary stuff happening! yikes........
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    American-Horror-Story-house-deserted-in-the-70s-2.jpg

My dream house.

This, I would buy this house!
    LOL Great house hehehe
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    So as morbid as this is...the house across the street from my mom's is the neighberhood murder house. The guy that lived there shot his wife and tried to shoot their kid and then killed himself. Now the wife and kid both doing fine. I guess she was trying to leave him anyway. Well this is like a 600k house. 5 bedrooms 5 baths. Beautiful! It is being sold for 240k!!
    What?? Yeah so I get that no one wants to live in the spooky crazy house. But it doesnt really bother me.
    Would you live in the murder house? I mean how many of us even know the history of our houses right?

I would NOT buy the house as it would be across the street from my mother! :laugh:
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    i am less worried about someone being murdered in a house than I am when I think about what the previous (really old couple) might have done all over the house. :noway:

Ewwwww LOL
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

I don't think I could live there. Or near a cemetery either. But, I do believe that any death in a house must be disclosed by the seller.

That may be a state real estate law but the state where I live, it does not.
  • LeSsOvMe
    LeSsOvMe Posts: 117
    Options
    The house we just moved out of had some pretty creepy stuff happen. I grew up in the house up the road and when I was younger the guy tied explosives all over his body and all over the house and proceeded to hang himself in his young daughter's bedroom. If everything would have worked the whole neighborhood should have blown up. We lived there for about 10 years and only had one scary thing happen that I won't go into. I would buy it!!! :)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    What you are describing is a suicide/attempted murder house. No murder took place.
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would so buy the house!!! LOL...as long as all the blood is cleaned up :) Plus he didn't really murder anyone if the kid and wife are fun he just committed suicide...his mistake...my gain!!!

I totally agree!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    it depends. i would certainly go SEE it. then it would come down to how the house FELT.

mind you - the actual answer is NO. think of the HEATING bill.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    So as morbid as this is...the house across the street from my mom's is the neighberhood murder house. The guy that lived there shot his wife and tried to shoot their kid and then killed himself. Now the wife and kid both doing fine. I guess she was trying to leave him anyway. Well this is like a 600k house. 5 bedrooms 5 baths. Beautiful! It is being sold for 240k!!
    What?? Yeah so I get that no one wants to live in the spooky crazy house. But it doesnt really bother me.

I would NOT buy the house as it would be across the street from my mother! :laugh:

Bazinga! hahaha.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I would totally live there!