Confessions

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    SNOOZEFEST.

i must confess...you need to trim your nose hairs...
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    I am engaged to a woman, but I do find men incredibly sexy & fantasize about them from time to time.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,340 Member
    I do not leave the house without my toenails painted either. I have also not left my house without a body shaper in 10 years (with the exception of pregnancy). And I have an annoying habit of cleaning my sinuses with my toungue.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 419 Member
    I confess I despise having/going through drama but get completely immersed in other people's drama on Facebook. :bigsmile:

<< facebook stalker

What else are you supposed to do on facebook?
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    The sound of a person folding paper using their fingernails makes me literally nauseous (similar to how regular people are with chalkboards and nails).

hahahaa I am sorry but this one is really hilarious! I wonder how many other people are like this..

My boyfriend has the same problem!! Origami is his kryptonite LOL
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 312 Member
    I can't brush my teeth without gagging, sometimes to the point of throwing up.

I do this too. If you pant like a dog when you brush your tongue it helps

I don't know if you're serious or not, because I think the whole hand motions and panting would just make me feel like a tool.

No one's around to see it lol, and I'm completely serious. It helps

There might be a use for this other than brushing teeth - cough cough HUMMER cough cough
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    I act like a boy...

Fart and burp all the time and laugh..my burps are fake though...i think fake burping is fun o.0

My fiance and I laugh at our farts and burps ALLLL the time (:

sick, i know.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    tumblr_lu9jzzGOVe1qfd5a4o1_400.jpg

Whew... glad I got that out there.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 419 Member

If I don't gag while brushing my teeth, I feel like I haven't done a good enough job.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    tumblr_lu9jzzGOVe1qfd5a4o1_400.jpg

Whew... glad I got that out there.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    SNOOZEFEST.

i must confess...you need to trim your nose hairs...

I just died haha. :laugh:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    I've always had short hair and now that it's long I absolutely dread brushing it. Sometimes it starts dreading on it's own, I'm so tempted to just do dreads so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Saw a "commercial" for a dread-mop you wear on your head.
    HOT.

Daytime TV is insane.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    The sound of a person folding paper using their fingernails makes me literally nauseous (similar to how regular people are with chalkboards and nails).

hahahaa I am sorry but this one is really hilarious! I wonder how many other people are like this..

Just discovered last year that my brother has the same thing. My mom also cannot touch cotton balls without gagging. (must be genetic weirdness!):happy:

My problem is cardboard. Ugh, it makes me sick just thinking about it.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    I am engaged to a woman, but I do find men incredibly sexy & fantasize about them from time to time.

I have the opposite problem, minus the engagement.
    Straight, but dang....
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member

Just discovered last year that my brother has the same thing. My mom also cannot touch cotton balls without gagging. (must be genetic weirdness!):happy:

Cardboard being folded? or just in general?
  • denveralexis
    denveralexis Posts: 30 Member
    I chew gum in bed, and I wake up still chewing it. most of the time it still has flavor :)

hahah I do the same exact thing! :)
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member

this happens to me all the time, i thought i was the only one!

• I have a shoe obsession. I have enough shoes to wear a different pair every day for a few months.

this.
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    I hate when people chew with their mouth open and make those little wet sounds D:<
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418

OH YES!!! This too. Cardboard is so dry and ick. Thinking about it makes me want to put lotion on my hands.