without mfp i would...

Options

Replies

• sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Lost weight using Weight Watchers or Slimming World instead. I'd also be poorer for it.

I too have been thinking about joining WW. I lost like 40 lbs with the Shape virtual trainer and then MFP but somehow I lost motivation throughout the holidays and have packed on a few....or maybe more than a few :)

Has anyone tried WW online? Is there system that much better? Because their rates are pretty pricey and considering MFP is similar to WW online it makes you wonder how a business like WW will stay in business.

PS anyone need friends on here? I would like to add some more buddies to help motivate me. I'm a 26 year old female hoping to lose 25 to 30 lbs. ADD ME!

I actualy use WW online now. I love it. It's cheaper than the meetings and I think it's worth the money. I got onto this site through a weight loss challenge @ work. It's fun and helpful, and now I know how many calories I eat, but I wouldn't give up my WW and use just MFP.
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I would be sitting on my butt gaining more weight wishing I had the energy to loose weight lol,so many amazing people on here are so motivating!!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    have spent a ton of money shopping online :blushing:
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    waste more time on facebook instead... and weight about 400 pounds...
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    be 30 lbs heavier.:noway:

^this!

^this too and still wondring how...
  • BLSBoyer
    BLSBoyer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    have not had the focus I needed to keep going! <3 MFP!!!

17816880.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    with out mfp i would...be 30 pounds heavier and still getting winded just walking up the stairs to my house. I would probably get a lot more school work done with out being on here ALL day lol but I wouldnt trade it for the world. I love the people I have met on here and the tools I have learned for living a healthier life style.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Actually have to WORK at work. :noway:
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    have to upgrade my work uniform size :( Good thing I joined so I didn't go through the embarrassment of talking to someone on the phone about upgrading to a larger size!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Loving all the responses thanks everyone :)
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    ... once again be very productive at work ... wait, what? :noway:

.... and of course be 50lbs heavier. :wink:

Hmmmmm ... chubby productive worker vs. fit MFP addict ... I'll take the later thank you very much! :drinker:
  • Claiire_Louise
    Options
    still be fat and have to speak to my fiance lol
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    ...still be over 200 pounds, "wishing" I could change my body, buying too-small clothes I see on sale because I totally plan to lose weight soon...would not have the confidence in myself and my abilities, would still never have run a mile or seen progress and strength with my body...would still be kinda lost. I LOVE this site!!
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    ..........I would have never joined a gym.

..........I would have never hired a personal trainer.

..........I wouldn't understand the importance of eating back my exercise calories.

..........I wouldn't have a clue what "clean eating" means.

..........I wouldn't have wanted to try lifting.......at all...........EVER. Now it's a goal of mine.
  • T0nie2
    T0nie2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lost weight using Weight Watchers or Slimming World instead. I'd also be poorer for it.

I too have been thinking about joining WW. I lost like 40 lbs with the Shape virtual trainer and then MFP but somehow I lost motivation throughout the holidays and have packed on a few....or maybe more than a few :)

Has anyone tried WW online? Is there system that much better? Because their rates are pretty pricey and considering MFP is similar to WW online it makes you wonder how a business like WW will stay in business.

PS anyone need friends on here? I would like to add some more buddies to help motivate me. I'm a 26 year old female hoping to lose 25 to 30 lbs. ADD ME!

I actualy use WW online now. I love it. It's cheaper than the meetings and I think it's worth the money. I got onto this site through a weight loss challenge @ work. It's fun and helpful, and now I know how many calories I eat, but I wouldn't give up my WW and use just MFP.

thanks for the info!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options

Yes, I've tried WW Online. And basically I was paying for something that I can get for FREE on MFP with more support even the food database is more extensive.
  • heather_elise85
    heather_elise85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    never count my calories!
  • fluteypie
    fluteypie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Without MFP I would be 17lbs heavier and have pretty bad eating/exercising habits. I'm managing 1200-1300 cals/day when I used to be eating 1800-2000 and I feel SO much better internally and externally now.
  • Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    would not be able to continue without the support of my friends!!
  • jandk09
    jandk09 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    be up 2 lbs....:))