Looking to lose around 60 lbs - anyone else!!??

Options
MJ0214
MJ0214 Posts: 36 Member
I'm 29 and looking to lose around 60 lbs. I know I can do this, but support would be even better. Please feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• lolakeziah
    lolakeziah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, and also looking to loose around 60lbs. though my plan is to brake it up into 15 pound increments so it doesn't seem so daunting. I know i can do it to, but motivation is something that comes and goes with me, so support is a must!
  • e_NV_y
    e_NV_y Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Lets do it!!!! :)
  • djlevron
    djlevron Posts: 20
    Options
    I have 63 more to go on my way to lose 80
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    me too, about 65
  • jorowling
    jorowling Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there. 60lbs was my goal amount to lose, am down 21lbs so far. I have broken it up into smaller goals.....lose 10lbs...lose 10% body weight.....get under obese BMI category etc etc. Feel free to add me. The more supportive friends i have the better. Best of luck on your journey.
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    me too!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE to be friends with you!!! I HAD 72 lbs to lose (started January 7th of this year) I don't have that much anymore... but I still have about 30-40 lbs to lose, and I'd love to lose this weight together! :smile:

Everyone feel free to add me! The more friends the merrier!
  • miss_september
    Options
    I started at 60 also, and am down 18 so far. Anyone who would like to can add me =-).
  • rhw7879
    rhw7879 Posts: 10
    Options
    You can do it. I was at 308 lbs and I am now at 275. And it's a lot harder when you get older. I am 43.

Rob
  • Myles_D23
    Myles_D23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yeah my goal is to lose 80lbs, I'm 28lbs down from 6 and a half weeks. Gotta keep going
  • wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 55 pounds and have lost 16 so far. Feel free to add me as a friend. It is nice to do this with other people.
  • 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! My goal was 67 and I've lost 26 very motivated!
  • amber_reese
    amber_reese Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and mother of three kids. I'm hoping to loose closer to 80 pounds or more... I have gained way to much during my prego time. I would be so excited to add yAll as friends if I knew how to, :0(. I could seriously use the support cause it is hard to do with three kids and a husband that wants all sorts of snacks and drinks in the house.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and looking to lose around 60 lbs as well.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Me too! Maybe 50, who knows!! Add me if you would like.
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Yep, I'm gonna lose 60lbs also; lets do this :D
  • Balance27
    Balance27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 60 pounds too!
  • witzy21
    witzy21 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose 70 lbs.
    I need support, and I'm willing to offer tonnes myself, so feel free to add me :)
  • Dietlexi
    Dietlexi Posts: 1
    Options
    hi im 25 and looking to lose around 50 i need a kick up the backside because i start doing it but when i dot get the results i want straight away i give up need motivation from people that arnt telling me im fat all the time it doesnt really help. feel free to friend
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose at least 77 pounds. 21 down so far, but I reckon that's the easy weight gone. The next 56 is going to be tough. :wink:

Feel free to add me.