Anyone else on 1200 cal/day and want a new friend?

Options

Replies

• Nadinx
    Nadinx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, today is my 3rd. day on the 1,200 calories. Have no friends yet :smile: , I´m 36 years old and I´m a female.
  • wmjanes
    wmjanes Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm not on a 1200 Cal diet I'm on a 1600 but could use some friend to motivate me in anyway possible so u can add me if you want
  • mishka0007
    mishka0007 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am also on 1200 cal/day and also looking for some friends and motivation! Please add me, looking forward to exchanging tips and ideas for training and clean eating!
    Cheers!
    mishka0007

:flowerforyou:
  • jlsey
    jlsey Posts: 1
    Options
    I have just filled out the info and looks like I am on a 1200 cal/day. I have to learn how this works and to fill in the info. Would love to add you to my friend list when I figure it out.
  • tbcooper
    tbcooper Posts: 8
    Options
    I noticed my friends have dropped off too. I'd love a new friend. : :smile:
  • Jlfisch
    Jlfisch Posts: 27
    Options
    I am on the 1200 cal/day plan. Feel free to add me. :happy: I'm new to adding friends to MFP, always looking for more motivation!
  • skyocom
    skyocom Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Right there with you and the 1200 cal/day. 7152682.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • musclefat2k
    musclefat2k Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy I'm on 1200/day as well! Add Me!
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey all

Been on MFP since last year, seems like a lot of the friends I had previously have either dropped the ball themselves and stopped logging or deleted me from their friends list.

Anyhoot, it means that I would love some new buddies to learn from and encourage. I'm currently on a 1200cal/day plan and I'm hoping to lose perhaps another 20lbs now, I'm 26 and from the UK... Feel free to add me!

I am in between 1200-1300 and want to loose another 25! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 60
    Options
    I am also on the 1200 calorie a day diet. I need to lose 35 pounds total. Just recently joined a gym and am ready to take getting fit seriously. I have had type 1 diabetes for 20 plus years and seem to have a harder time losing weight than the average person due to insulin. I am going to push harder than ever to make this happen!
  • glittr92
    glittr92 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 calorie/day diet too. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • etchika165
    Options
    I am new to this but I really like the accontablity of it and I have lost over 110lbs with the help of Gastric Bypass surgery. I would really appreciate support of others that are on the journey of getting healthy...I do water Aerobics 3x's a week and Zumba.. You can never have too many possitive influences...Please add me
  • ms_parks
    ms_parks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 1200 calories. It's brutal. I can't seem to get enough protein. I'm going to look into some shakes. I just started doing the couch to 5k hoping that will help me.
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm on about the same.. Anyone feel free to add me.. I can always use the help and support to keep me motivated and on track.
  • LOBell75
    LOBell75 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am! Feel free to add me all you 1200cal/day peeps! New friends/motivation are great!! :)
  • deesse75
    deesse75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :)
    Would like a few friends for motivation. I try to add a few people every day, just to keep motivated & I do comment on my news feed and everything. I am 37, from Canada, have about 10 more pounds to lose but these are the toughest ones for me. I go up and down, lose my motivation and just need a little bit more support. Friends from everywhere are welcome :D
    I will also be moving to the UK in a few months, and am a bit stressed about it, so would also appreciate a few English friends to help me with good healthy foods available there.

Thank you :)
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Finding myself in a bit of trouble with only 40 more pounds to lose on a 1200 per day diet with 60 minutes of exercise per day. I've been at this since August, and with the goal so close at hand, the clothes I'm wearing not fitting anymore (belt at the last hole), the "do I shop or do I wait", the daily fluctuations, the "will this be another failure" thoughts...

I'm still motivated to get this done and to get it done right, ready to hit the weights after losing the weight and so this will continue for another year I'm sure. It's not like I got this way (245 lbs) over night or in a year, so I'm sure it will take at least two years to get to where I really want to be. Sometimes, the wait is insurmountable, and all consuming. I can even segue way into weight loss from auditing which ugh, I just shouldn't do that.

I blog every month--random thoughts and status updates. After this is done, I plan on not eating any chicken or tuna fish, and maybe having fried shrimp with tarter sauce.

I can always use new friends to challenge me...I was really strict with myself when I started (*&*( girl scouts), and during maintenance I plan to use a 5 lbs threshold to maintain my healthy weight for the rest of my life. I've got lots of helpful tips for planning menus that solidly worked during the early months...

As they say, "We're in this together" so the more people we can fit on our island, the more chance for help and strength.
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me too!!! I found out that is better when you have more and more people giving you support every day!!!
  • groovygal
    Options
    I'm on 1400, but I'll add you :happy:
  • sunshine638
    sunshine638 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200/day and just joined this week. Feel free to add me!