How was your weekend?

Just checking to make sure everyone had a fantastic weekend. We had a beautiful Sat here in Minnesota, so we washed the cars. Unfortunately, it rained all day Sunday, and now it's snowing.

What did you do?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Just checking to make sure everyone had a fantastic weekend. We had a beautiful Sat here in Minnesota, so we washed the cars. Unfortunately, it rained all day Sunday, and now it's snowing.

What did you do?:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    I bombed my weekend, but that's okay. I'm back on track today. My hubby and I finished taking his Mustang's motor apart so he could take it in to be cleaned and bored. That was fun! I love working on engines! My in-laws came to visit yesterday, so that was nice. We don't get to see them very often. I am looking forward to a great week!
    Melissa
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I took care of my sick family.
    Cleaning up vomit, making sure temps were ok, giving meds, hearing complaints....

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • We went to Achill Island (Ireland)
    It was beautiful....long walks on the beach, open to the Atlantic.... very windy, sunny spells, rain, snow....
    Crazy!!!
    Then, spend the nite in a B&B... Next morning Irish breakfast(vegetarian for me:bigsmile: )
    after the food we went to see a desert village.. and drive back to Galway(home)....was a long drive but the views were amazing!!!!

Sonia:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Had two b/day parties for my daughter this weekend. Pizza...cake....beer....(UGH) :sick:

Looking forward to a week of celery sticks & water. :ohwell: