How was your weekend?

Options
Just checking to make sure everyone had a fantastic weekend. We had a beautiful Sat here in Minnesota, so we washed the cars. Unfortunately, it rained all day Sunday, and now it's snowing.

What did you do?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    Just checking to make sure everyone had a fantastic weekend. We had a beautiful Sat here in Minnesota, so we washed the cars. Unfortunately, it rained all day Sunday, and now it's snowing.

What did you do?:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I bombed my weekend, but that's okay. I'm back on track today. My hubby and I finished taking his Mustang's motor apart so he could take it in to be cleaned and bored. That was fun! I love working on engines! My in-laws came to visit yesterday, so that was nice. We don't get to see them very often. I am looking forward to a great week!
    Melissa
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I took care of my sick family.
    Cleaning up vomit, making sure temps were ok, giving meds, hearing complaints....

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Soniabruja
    Options
    We went to Achill Island (Ireland)
    It was beautiful....long walks on the beach, open to the Atlantic.... very windy, sunny spells, rain, snow....
    Crazy!!!
    Then, spend the nite in a B&B... Next morning Irish breakfast(vegetarian for me:bigsmile: )
    after the food we went to see a desert village.. and drive back to Galway(home)....was a long drive but the views were amazing!!!!

Sonia:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Had two b/day parties for my daughter this weekend. Pizza...cake....beer....(UGH) :sick:

Looking forward to a week of celery sticks & water. :ohwell: