• soniksha
    soniksha Posts: 3
    Options
    hey guys please help me in losing weight coz am over weight by 99lbs
    pleae help me in losing oout please
  • s0ready
    s0ready Posts: 99
    Options
    THATS AMAZING!!!!! congrats! thats a great accomplishment already!
  • KFuerst27
    KFuerst27 Posts: 43
    Options
    I can totally see a difference. You are doing AWESOME!! I look forward to reaching the 65 pounds down mark.
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    You have done an awesome job. :)
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    World of difference :D
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    Options
    Look at you!! How can you not see a difference, you lovely girl, you! Keep up to hard work and you will continue to melt away! *^_^*
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • szyja
    szyja Posts: 42
    Options
    Awesome job! Anyone who says they can't see a difference is blind! You LOOK AWESOME!!! Be proud! You are a beautiful lady and everyday you get moreso! WTG!!!!
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    There is a definte difference, keep it going!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference. Great job! :)
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You're shrinking!!! Keep going!
  • treromano
    treromano Posts: 38
    Options
    Huge difference. Keep it up. I love the same outfit picture
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    Are you kidding me? You look amazing, of course you can see a difference. And wow, you're just glowing, so pretty!
    Congrats!!!!
  • kimbowilli
    Options
    Awesome, keep it up! its totally worth it and we can diffently see the difference! i need to lose 100 pounds myself, just started 3 days ago on my diet. I know i will take a long time to lose it but for my health, its so worth it.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    hi please tellme the way you dieting pls

I just made my diary public, for now anyway. February was a BAD month, so don't use that (which is mostly blank anyway) for inspiration. March has been mostly good, and before February was good.

Anyway, for me, I am a vegetarian. I recently started eating things like free-run eggs for protein as well as greek yogurt because I realized I was not getting enough protein just relying on plants. Plus, I never gave up my cheese which is my favourite food (despite what some people say, I eat cheese at least once daily, and it is not making me retain my weight!).

I am set at 1300 calories and some a day, and I always try to eat nearly all of them or just a bit less unless I exercise, and then I usually eat at least half or almost all of those back. I actually don't get in NEARLY as much exercise as I should because I am a busy student; however, if you exercised more than me, it might come off quicker.

Oh, btw, I also have my profile set at a loss of two pounds a week which--because I was SO big when I began--I thought that was sustainable. When I lose another 50 or so, I'll probably drop that to one pound a week. Anyway, another thing I do is make sure I have ONE treat a day. That way I don't feel deprived. It MUST fit in with my calories, and I DON'T go over ONE treat (unless two SMALL treats equal the amount of calories I would normally take for one usual treat). The treat can be anything at all: chips, chocolate, cookies, cake, coffee (which for me is a very SWEET treat since I load it with sugar), hot chocolate, pizza, fries, etc. This helps keeping me from binging on junk by incorporating something in once a day, seven days a week (rather than having one spike day as many people here do with every other day being good). I have a serious food addiction, and if I had to wait 6 days before getting something junky, you would surely be able to see an updated picture of me having GAINED 65 pounds. Spike days DO work for some, but if you are like me, you might want to try spreading the treats throughout the week.
  • amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Of course you can see the difference! Great job!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all the really sweet comments. I think I still have some confidence issues, but after spending a lot of time examining both of those pictures (I had a very difficult time even looking at the first one), I think I am finally starting to notice some changes happening too.
  • JGT3
    JGT3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can totally see it!! We have a similar journey in the amount of weight we have to lose, but I have just started...seeing someone else do it so well is a real boost!! Thank you for posting the pics: the difference really is amazing =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!