65 pounds down...Not sure if you can even see a difference y

Options

Replies

• coreymo
    coreymo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The difference is DEFINITELY obvious!! Nice work and keep it up!!!!!
  • timmomo
    timmomo Posts: 35
    Options
    WTG. Thinner around the middle too--obvious to us "outsiders". <high five>
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Definite difference! I'm glad you wore the same shirt. It really shows the before and after well. Your tummy looks significantly different. Keep it up! You seem to be doing everything right! Looks like you are busting your butt on yard work in the first pic, too!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You look so good ! :drinker: Sending you lots of support your way! You are a pretty woman and I love your hair!:flowerforyou:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Oh, yeah! There's definitely a difference! I thought it was a different shirt in the first picture, and when I saw that they were the same shirt, I made this face :noway: Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hello, It is a huge difference! you look great..you must feel so much better now! :)
  • annemama
    annemama Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! We can definitely see quite a difference. Your middle is gone! And your arms look quite nice! Keep smiling, you look terrific and you are setting a good example to everyone around you... including us!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You can tell! I have a hard time seeing changes on my own body too- keep taking pics, they don't lie.

GREAT WORK!!
  • plethorax
    plethorax Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes, total difference. Are you taking measurements? You must have lost at least 6-8" in your waist. And you look really happy :)
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference. Keep it up, you're doing awesome!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can see that your mid section has gotten smaller. Great job and keep it up!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off;)
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Fanatastic job! Keep going....and as the big ol' tortoise (NOT a turtle, people! lol) would say: "Slow and steady wins the race!!" :bigsmile:
  • rtaddlowe
    rtaddlowe Posts: 70
    Options
    Your doing great! You can tell a big difference and whatever your doing keep up the great work!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Yes, total difference. Are you taking measurements? You must have lost at least 6-8" in your waist. And you look really happy :)

Going to check now! (for waist only for now)......okay, the only measurements I have from before are from 6 May, 2010 (I was almost my highest weight then, but I did gain 6 pounds more after that). Since then I've lost 11 1/2 inches from my waist. Yay! I
  • teschy123
    teschy123 Posts: 89
    Options
    I can totally see the difference and its huge!! Great job and keep up the great work!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I see quite a bit of difference, especially around your face and belly! (I wish I could lose in the middle lol!)
  • theresabeasley
    theresabeasley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!

Obviously a difference, and your eyes look happier, too!
    Congratulations!! I am trying to lose weight and can't seem to get it to budge, so you give me hope today. Thank you!!
  • DizsJourney
    DizsJourney Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! The difference is very noticeable. im not as far in my journey as you are, but i get frustrated because i feel like im not really seeing a difference in my clothes. but i have to remind myself that those clothes, although i wore them, were way too small in the first place. its all about perspective. keep up the good work!
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see a difference. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!