Replies

• sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    ive added a few cos they are hot lol hasnt everybody ??? lol :blushing:
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Nope, dont have any...but maybe is not a bad idea :)
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    I don't really add people on here, but if I do...it's not because they are hot..... but ofcourse it's always nice to have eye candy on my thread..... maby I should start :laugh:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not I have never added anyone based on looks. Some of my friends happen to be dual threats, cool and hot.
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    No i have not..just added people based on looks ..plus i am new(one week new to this site) i just have girls that are friends now..but checking out the men...i just need "friends" that have good stories and that are motivational etc..
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Let's keep it real. When a guy's profile pic is just a shot of his abs, he wants to be added
    If I had abs worthy of a close up shot, I'd be all over it! Why, because it would be an absolutely amazing achievement and I'd want to show it off. :happy:

Well you may not think you have the abs but those arms are amazing :D
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have thought about it, but I do pay more attention to how much we have in common and if they are interesting. I have added 2 men because they were cute to me but wound up deleting one because he never talked to me and the other I do talk to but he is gay. I learned my lesson and now I don't concentrate all that much on looks, I like personality best, maybe because that is how I see myself. I always hope to find someone someplace I don't know where he will be so I try to keep my eyes and heart open everywhere, and some people have posted that this is a weight loss site and not a hookup (other forums and pages) well you are right but people in my family have met their soul mates at the weirdest places. So of coarse I may meet someone here, or I may meet someone somewhere else. Just don't judge those who are willing to look. After all, this site has introduced me to some of the nicest people I have ever met, I feel very linked to my friends here. I have found out that most hot people I have met online and in real life have been shallow, and that for me someone with a history of being heavy has seen what it is like to be hurt and treat others with more respect, thus this site would be perfect to meet someone, but I know that is not the purpose. I know that's off topic sorry, that is just how my brain works, jumping around subject to subject.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    Nope, I just add anyone who wants to be friends. I actually never took much time to focus on the hotties.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    looks help draw attention to their profile, but I also look for people that are doing the work and can help keep me motivated. but i just started using the MFP community recently so i don't have too many right now....
  • spapsidero
    Options
    Guilty. Just added 2 hotties 10 minutes ago. : )
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Some pictures definitely have drawn me in but I also look at the profile to get to know them further.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My friends are all great and well my female friends are all hot but if i don't like their wall or what they have to say then I wont send an invite.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    A while back I saw a gorgeous guy on MFP. I went to his profile to find an excuse to add him.

Then I saw he was still in high school.

I added him -- gotta get them while their still young :wink: jk jk
  • flab2sixpack
    Options
    All of my male/female friends are hot! And if you look at the first 2 points on my inspirations you'll know why! :smile:
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I don't add people because they are Hot... I add people for help with weight loss. I can look at magaines for hottie pictures.
    But yes there are pretty/hot people on my list. but that is not the sole reason for adding them.
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    No, but my goal in life is to be added to someone else's list solely for that reason.

No, not really.

Lol that's my goal too! I've never added anyone for that reason though. I pretty much accept everyone and give people some time to prove they're here to work hard. If they don't, I delete them.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Yup! All my friends are pretty sexy!!! JK, they are but for the most part I add anyone who requests. I am more likely to add someone for a dirty sense of humor, but hottness is def a plus.
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    OFCOURSE! I have accepted all my girlys on here cause they are SEXY B*TCHES! Shout out to all my girls!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I am more likely to add someone for a dirty sense of humor, but hottness is def a plus.

With a name like tataliciousd8? I am shocked! And...mildly aroused. But mostly shocked! :laugh:
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    not really, I am only friends with one man on here whose photo is of an adorable dog. I have added a few girls I thought were pretty with nice bodies, as it seems they know what they are doing. I add all sorts though, and accept all.