*YOUR* personal preference

Options

Replies

• NixxFightingFit
    Options
    I am personally aiming for two, but I would also be happy with a crossover of two and three
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Well I started as a number 5, and I'm aiming for a number 2, but I'll be happy with all the numbers on my way there. :)
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    2 Is just wrong on so many levels

The lighter side of 4 maybe at a push

1 is what I'd like to be seen with out and about with.

But 3 floats my boat
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    3. Thick/Curvy/Softer?
    CM2.jpg
    Beyonce.jpg

Seriously, you'd use the word "thick" to describe these girls? :huh:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    A cross between 2 and 3, closer to 2.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    A mixture of 2 & 3. I like the tone in the first girls body on #2 but the veins popping out ruin it for me. # 3 Is more realistic and natural, but I would like a little more muscle definition.
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a 3! Perfect! Although, I definitely wouldn't use the word "Thick" to describe any of them!
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I would be very happy with the figure of 4. It's slim, but curvy and voluptuous. I don't want to be skinny or boney.

With all due respect - could people start actually considering slimmer peoples feelings?

Would you like it if slimmer people started saying "not 4 or above, I don't want to look like a hippo"?

Don't you think there's a difference in the words thin and skinny to the word slim though? Personally, I think thin and skinny have negative connotations, as in too thin, but I think slim means slim and healthy. Not sure why I feel like that though. I'd like to be slimmer but i wouldn't like to be thin or skinny. Not trying to be awkward, just curious.
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
  • BlaireV
    BlaireV Posts: 137
    Options
    I would be very happy with the figure of 4. It's slim, but curvy and voluptuous. I don't want to be skinny or boney.

With all due respect - could people start actually considering slimmer peoples feelings?

Would you like it if slimmer people started saying "not 4 or above, I don't want to look like a hippo"?

Don't you think there's a difference in the words thin and skinny to the word slim though? Personally, I think thin and skinny have negative connotations, as in too thin, but I think slim means slim and healthy. Not sure why I feel like that though. I'd like to be slimmer but i wouldn't like to be thin or skinny. Not trying to be awkward, just curious.

I think people use the words "skinny" and "thin" differently. I personally see "skinny" and "thin" as a good thing; to me it's an attractive trait and I associate it with being "slim". However, someone else may use the word skinny in a negative way. It all depends on the person and their ideas of what skinny/thin means. I hope that wasn't too confusing lol
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have to side with Matt on this one... my ideal body is a mix of 2 and 3.
    sexy-fit-women-28.jpg?w=500&h=299
    fit-women-08.jpg
    perfection
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Somewheres between 2 and 3
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    fit-women-08.jpg
    perfection

Who is this?

Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night
  • AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    Options
    Is 3.5 available?

I don't mind 4 after the festive season is over and 3 before going on Holidays.

We cant be 100% all the time.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Can I be able to eat like 5 and look like 1? :P
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    fit-women-08.jpg
    perfection

Who is this?

Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night
    from now on she will be known as the future mrs del mc
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    3 for sure.

The extra ripped girls are so unattractive to me. Nothing nice about a girl with bigger biceps than me. Ewwww
  • green_king
    green_king Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1 then 3 - definitely not 2
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    3!
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Definitely 3. Women look best curvy, not arrow stick thin. If I were in the army, 2 might do for me, but I'm not (and sincerely thank those men and women who are), so, no to 2.