Favorite one liner from a movie

Options

Replies

• Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    " It puts the lotion o the skin" Silence of the lambs.
    My hubby and I used to use this private joke when applying sunscreen to our small children......I know -sick puppies!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    We're gonna need a bigger boat.-Jaws
  • wvbuckeye
    wvbuckeye Posts: 45
    Options
    "BOOONNNNNGGGG" Jay and Silent Bob!
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Frankly Mah dear...
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Frankly Mah dear...

Oh, have to agree !!!
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    "WE'RE GOING STREAKING, THROUGH THE QUAD AND INTO THE GYMNASIUM, EVERYBODY'S DOING IT, COME ON, BRING YOUR GREEN HAT" -Will Ferrell, Old School
  • SunKissed86
    Options
    " The pen is BLUE!!!!!!" Liar Liar
  • NCmcMan
    NCmcMan Posts: 36
    Options
    A guy told me one time, Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner. -Robert De Niro (Heat)
  • WifenMom
    WifenMom Posts: 40
    Options
    "Oh Louis, Louis. Still whining Louis. Have you heard enough? I've had to listen to that for centuries" - Lestat, Interview with the Vampire
  • NearlyThere2011
    NearlyThere2011 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Its so fluffy, Im gonna die!! - despicable me

This one had me and my little girl (7) in stitches and constant rewind back and forth at Christmas when we first watched it together. Total catchphrase in our house now.. LOL!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jgibson2
    jgibson2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Vince Vaughn from "Wedding Crashers".....
    Janice: I've got the perfect girl for you!
    Jeremy Grey: [sigh] Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that *kitten*-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *kitten* sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.
    Janice: Okay...
    Jeremy Grey: OK, can you, can you put that so he can't see it? Thank you. Hey, Janice... great talk.
  • bellaxero
    bellaxero Posts: 62
    Options
    You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else - Fight Club =D
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    " The pen is BLUE!!!!!!" Liar Liar

LMAO

"The God D*mn pen is Blue!!!!

Love Jim Carey!!! So Funny
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Badges.....We don't need no stinking badges!!

I say this all the time
  • showtime11
    Options
    "I'll be real quick, you won't feel a thing." :wink:

Rounders
  • skarr28
    skarr28 Posts: 98
    Options
    I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother

~Frank Drebin
  • BrookSt_Jane
    Options
    "Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious." - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Rule number one: CARDIO

Poor fat *kitten*! ----Zombieland, destined to be a true classic...
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    "I believe, what doesnt kill you simply makes you...stranger."
  • denise3085
    denise3085 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    "Ask him what he likes to eat. If he says P*##y, invite him to dinner." - Something to Talk About