65 pounds down...Not sure if you can even see a difference y

Options

Replies

• nresendes27
    Options
    You can definatly tell the difference!!! You look so great and think(I know from experience) of how great you feel! Keep up the good work!!! We are all here to support you!!!
  • sava624
    sava624 Posts: 19
    Options
    can so see the difference you look better and seem to feel better if that smile anything to go by!!!!! Keep going on a long journey myself started before found this site but todate have lost 145 lbs and all very slowly one and two lbs at a time but them baby steps have worked. Its great to have pictorial of journey as you see changes......keep going and good luck
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    WOW! I can see a big difference. You look so good. Thanks for sharing.
  • JACRIV19
    JACRIV19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see a difference! You look happy and that feeling should motivate you to keep going!
  • shepherdbl
    shepherdbl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. I hit 9.8 pounds today. I can feel it when I get dressed. I can hardly wait to reach 65 down....I will almost be at my goal. :drinker:
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Big difference, plus I'm reading the Dark Tower, so the turtle is freaking me out!
  • Mbond74
    Mbond74 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hey guys please help me in losing weight coz am over weight by 99lbs
    pleae help me in losing oout please

Hi! I have a lot to lose too and I have only been doing this for a little over a month, but please feel free to add me to your support network if you like! Losing it is pretty straightforward when you stop to think about it: calories out must exceed calories in. However, the calories in have to give you more bang for your buck (e.g. less calorie dense foods with a lot of water and fiber such as fruits and vegetables are great options)! :-)
  • Mbond74
    Mbond74 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    BTW...littlelily61 I can totally tell...your calves are much smaller as is your middle and I can definitely tell around your chin! Keep up the great work!! You are an inspiration (I have about 140ish pounds left to lose)!
  • slimjelly
    slimjelly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes, where has all your tummy gone? Fabulous!
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    I can see a the weight loss in your arms your tummy and face and neck area big time,
    your doing really well keep going, I wish ypu all the very best
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    I dont know what happened too MY post. I posted last night! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

ANYWAY I SAID WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that IS A CHANGE!!! You are doing sooooooooo good My Friend...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....I will 'see' you soooooooooooooon in a few weeks...YEP I am soooooooooo EXCITED....!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW I FIND THE OTEHR POST....LOL... OH WELL....:p
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    You look great! Definitely see a big difference =D
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    There's a massive difference. Well done!
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Huge difference
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    there's a definite difference! I think you need to toss that shirt though, it's not all that flattering!
    Congrats! And keep up the good work!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Massive difference you look great honey keep up the good work xxx
  • chynn
    chynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you can definitely tell a difference!!
    you got some "hang time" in that shirt now :)
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Is your vision impaired?:glasses: I can definitely see a difference. Keep up the great work
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    theoneandonlybrookie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I SEE a big difference. I'm sure your body FEELS an even bigger difference. :smile: You are doing an absolutely AMAZING job! Keep it up!
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Can see a HUGE difference. Dont give up and keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!