*YOUR* personal preference

Options

Replies

• kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Definitely 1. They look lovely & beautiful.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    #3...not model thin, but fit and a little softer :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    #3!
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    #2 for sure. The dedication/drive/ambition to accomplish such a physique is hawt.
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm a number 1, but petite and getting a bit of a 2 edge on me. This is what is attainable for my body type. I think 3 is beautiful, but I will never be a thick, curvy, soft woman.
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    3. I like soft curves, but I definitely wouldn't mind some of the definition in a 2!!
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Going for a decent mix between 1 and 2. Super thin, but lightly muscled all over.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Going for a decent mix between 1 and 2. Super thin, but lightly muscled all over.

Haahaa your funny...took the words out of my mouth!!! Ok so new goal is to have veins popping out of my abs!!!
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    3 or 4.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    the 3rd one
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    3 ALL DAY:)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    If you had included a photo in the 2nd category of an athletic woman who doesn't look like she's been sticking needles in her butt before each workout, I would have said 2. Not all women who are "muscular" look like bodybuilders.

Given the choices in the OP, I'd say 3.
  • Moeblessings
    Options
    Number 2 is scurrrrrrrrrrrry!

Definitely number 3, nice and fit without looking like you can bench press a Buick but not skinny enough like you need to eat a cracker or two. :wink:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    In 24 years together I've had my wife anywhere from 2 to 4. She thinks she was a 5 once, but she wasn't. I liked the 4, she likes the 2. She's 3'ish now, though she thinks she's a 4. I'm pretty happy, she's trying to lose. It is what it is.
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am going for 2.5 lol, that looks good to me, I am already a 3, but need to tone up after popping these kids out like a pez dispenser.
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Definitely a 3. I'm a 3, just working on getting my stomach flatter
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Definitely 3 Thick/Curvy/Softer with a bit more muscle, but still soft!:heart:
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am personally aiming for two, but I would also be happy with a crossover of two and three

ditto!