You know you have worked out hard when..

Options

Replies

• TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    man nips are chaffed.. and it hurts!
    Buy some Glide if you haven't already. :)
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    You run into the grocery store and the cashier asks you if it is raining because you were sweating so hard.
  • ktwholliday
    Options
    You throw up a little in your mouth doing sumo burpees! Gross!!!! :-(
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

is that like oil? or lube? or wha?
  • Galish
    Galish Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You rush from the gym to the car so no-one sees how red your face is!
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    OK, I'll play.

Ditto the toilet thing. When you worked your legs so hard you end up falling down on to the toilet cause your knees won't bend any farther, and you have to push your way up to get off (and you kind of wish you had one with the handrails:sad: )!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    you feel DOMS setting in before you walk out of the gym--haha. No seriously, sometimes the day isn't over and I can already feel the pain.
  • TrailRunner61
    Options
    You step out of your post-workout shower and immediately start sweating again, requiring you to get back into the shower.

This happens to me every day during the summer, even when I don't work out.

I do that too.....I always get a really hot shower and then I turn it on cold like a min before I get out. Its nice.....
    Haha! I do this too! Sometimes after I dry off with my towel I still end up having to blow-dry my body before I can get dressed, then put on my clothes and sweat starts to drip off my face yet again! Ugh! Sweat is our fat cells crying. :)
  • shunkawakon
    shunkawakon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    AMEN! haha!! (I'm from minnesota)
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    you ruined your phone because it was in your bra while you worked out.

Ha ha - I did this with my i-pod touch. The screen no longer works (never liked it any way *grumble - grumble*)
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    When the personal trainers in the gym along with the gym administrators think you are a varsity athlete..When really you're just a lab rat ;)
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    When two days after doing countless lunges/squats you still can't sit down on the toilet without wimpering.
  • TrailRunner61
    Options

It's like a stick of deodorant used for chafing. I had to use it on my thighs when I started walking/running and it works great! You can get it in running stores, sporting good stores or online. It seriously helps. Some people use vaseline too but that sounds too greasy to me and would probably ruin your shirts.
  • everyoung
    everyoung Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You feel really good from inside out!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

It's like a stick of deodorant used for chafing. I had to use it on my thighs when I started walking/running and it works great! You can get it in running stores, sporting good stores or online. It seriously helps. Some people use vaseline too but that sounds too greasy to me and would probably ruin your shirts.

if my moobs are in my shorts.. i have some bigger problems.. but thanks for advice! will check into it!
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    When you feel the need to find a "wet floor" sign and leave it sitting on the treadmill since you had to wipe down the ENTIRE machine!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    When you walk around the gym thinking your the *kitten*, but really people are giving you nasty looks because they think you wet your self...nothing like a good *kitten* sweating:P

Happened this morning:bigsmile:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    When you look at the stairs and decide to nap on the couch instead of upstairs in your bed
  • clotta22
    clotta22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ..Everything hurts! Lol I was sore for days:( but was definately worth it haha.

This is me...first week in the gym since who knows when....

it hurt to open to door to walk to my car!!!
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    When you have to use your arms to lift your legs to get out of your car....this happened to me on Saturday lol.

Haha, been there, done that! :embarassed: