What is the most bizzare diet you've heard of?

Options

Replies

• _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    My exwife had a brilliant one. She would chew the food, then spit it out. No joke.....
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My exwife had a brilliant one. She would chew the food, then spit it out. No joke.....

This behavior really irritates me, no disrespect to those with eating disorders. To think of the children who live on a slice of bread twice a week.,,
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I was always fond of Billy Bob and Angelina's "Orange Diet" where they would only eat orange foods.

Cheetos are orange. This could work out well for me.

Ooh, good point. Let us not forget Doritos.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

Wouldn't that block them up?

I can't believe I'm admitting to know that this exists, but there is a diet that involves mostly mashed bananas and the reason for it is that it makes your feces safe to ingest and certain kink clubs (in certain countries) have their female performs on it. Things I learned in Anthropology 101 that I bet you didn't have to read about!

Thank you. I can never un-know this......

Happy to share the horrors.

Is this served in a cup by any chance?
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I was always fond of Billy Bob and Angelina's "Orange Diet" where they would only eat orange foods.

I could handle the "orange diet" especially if cheetos and doritos are involved.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    The HCG diet- what a crock of ****.

Yeah, you lose a pound a day, the HCG actually suppress appetite....and it turns you (me) into a crazy insane hormonal B.

What if you combined some of the diets above... The tapeworm diet where all you eat is cottonballs soaked in HCG! I think this is a winning idea guys!
    But then the tape worm starved to death and you gain 10 pounds:tongue:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Wouldn't that block them up?

I can't believe I'm admitting to know that this exists, but there is a diet that involves mostly mashed bananas and the reason for it is that it makes your feces safe to ingest and certain kink clubs (in certain countries) have their female performs on it. Things I learned in Anthropology 101 that I bet you didn't have to read about!

Thank you. I can never un-know this......

Happy to share the horrors.

Is this served in a cup by any chance?

I'm thinking it was a plate with tiny spoons, if you want to full story send me some whiskey and I'll PM you.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    my mpf's and i created one this morning. it started out as the dog butt diet . . . it's a natural appetite suppressant where as you lick a dogs butt every time you feel hungry. Then we realized that if it's the right dog it could be the dog butt plus intenstinal worm diet, compound that with hcg and some diet pills and you definitely have a winning combination.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Cotton ball diet. You actually eat cotton balls instead of food.

Makes me think of the movie Elf
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Maple Syrup diet (maybe it's a Canadian thing).

My aunt tried it. She was diabetic. She swore by it but her health rapidly declined everytime she did it until finally she passed away so... yeah, I don't think it's a good diet at all.

My cousin also tried it (not diabetic) and she didn't lose an inch.
  • smitt_3000
    Options
    The polo diet, makes me sick !!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Lemon juice and cayenne pepper. A family member did this for like 5 days because its supposed to "flush" the system and you supposidly lose 15lbs in a week. Every 3-4 hours you drink 8 oz of water with lemon juice in cayenne pepper mix into it...and thats ALL you get for the whole week.

If I recall she didn't stick to it very well (can't imagine why).
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Has to be the BACON diet: http://laist.com/2009/02/18/pigging_out_san_diego_man_goes_on_a.php

Most bizarre thing I ever heard of...I always assumed that diets were "balanced" - silly me! :wink:
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Not as strange as some diets listed here, but I once had a friend who went on the "chicken an green beans diet". Yeah you guessed it she only ate chicken and green beans, then she went onto the cabbage soup diet. In case you were wondering she is still overweight and didn't stick to either diet very long.
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

My jaw actually dropped on this one.

:noway:
  • emmahaines1
    Options
    my friend does the C diet, anything that begins with a 'C' he is NOT allowed to eat, strange thing is it works for him and he ends up loosing a few pounds each time he does it.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Baby food diet. Literally just eating jars of baby food. My friend who is a skinny little whippet was doing it..
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

I could handle the "orange diet" especially if cheetos and doritos are involved.

And gummy orange slices!! I would be destined to fail because I refuse to eat candy corn and circus peanuts though.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Cotton ball diet. You actually eat cotton balls instead of food.

Otherwise known as the "Wannabe Super Model Diet."

Models Eat Cotton Balls Dipped in Orange Juice: http://thegloss.com/fashion/models-eat-cotton-balls-dipped-in-orange-juice/

*puke* oh dear lord *LOL*