Late Night Chocolate Cravings?

13»

Replies

• lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,237 Member
    3 words...

Fiber One Brownie.
    Be careful. They give some folks an awful case of gas.
    How about just save yourself some calories for the day, and have a snickers?
    Or if you are trying to cut sugar and be more healthy, you could mix a tsp of cocoa with some Greek yogurt. Or a bowl of oatmeal.

It has 3 grams of fiber...that's half of what a pear has. I can't see how a fiber one brownie would hurt anymore than anything else.
  • Thank you all for the great ideas!! I'm definitely gonna try out all the different kinds of ice cream you suggested and maybe get myself some dark chocolate next time I go to the store. I live in a dorm so it's hard for me to bake, but I'll definitely try that out when I get home.

You're all the best! Thank you so so so much!!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I second (or 22nd...) all the skinny cow recommendations...I've only tried their ice cream bars but they are delicious, huge, and low cal. Awesome treat.
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Special K Chocolaty delights cereal!!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    3.5 oz of fat free greek yogurt with a tablespoon of cocoa powder and your sweetener of choice=chocolate pudding around 150 calories :]
  • 3 words...

Fiber One Brownie.
    Be careful. They give some folks an awful case of gas.
    How about just save yourself some calories for the day, and have a snickers?
    Or if you are trying to cut sugar and be more healthy, you could mix a tsp of cocoa with some Greek yogurt. Or a bowl of oatmeal.

It has 3 grams of fiber...that's half of what a pear has. I can't see how a fiber one brownie would hurt anymore than anything else.

Too much fiber can give you the poop-farts. Trust me on this one :)