Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

7 months Progress! 74 lbs. down and Bathing Suit! Pics!

Replies

• Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Good job............you kinda look like Demi Moore!!! Keep going, and happy birthday!

What are 3 of your best tips!!!!!
  • tamnih20
    tamnih20 Posts: 47 Member
    way to go! very inspiring!
  • bskupien
    bskupien Posts: 58 Member
    Awesome! You look great! Great progress!
  • dboyes79
    dboyes79 Posts: 7 Member
    WOW you have done great!!!! 2hrs on the elliptical per day though is crazy lol I was hoping for similar results but I can't do 2hrs thats for sure. I'm trying my best to do something every day and taking Saturday off to do nothing and have lost 34lbs since the end of November so I am hoping to get to 199.9 by the end of the summer.
  • WOW!! That is so awesome!! What was your game plan to your success?? You look fantastic!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    You look great! :)

What do you do when you feel tempted to cheat on your meal plan?
  • :bigsmile: WOW girl u look Great thanks 4 posting give me more encouragement:laugh:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    OH BABY!! You are Beautiful:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • lehiggins
    lehiggins Posts: 9 Member
    Fantastic!! Happy Birthday to YOU!
  • osc79
    osc79 Posts: 52 Member
    great job!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    You look fantastic. (and a bit like Demi Moore in her younger days)
    Congrats on your success!
  • WOW! Congrats and what an inspiration!
  • scrach
    scrach Posts: 19 Member
    Well done!! That really is inspirational for me as I had the same start weight and 150 is my goal.. Thanks for sharing and keeping me motivated!!! :0)
  • Awesome job..thanks for the input about being consistant on logging in your daily meals...sometimes I lag at that!
  • 140Aimee
    140Aimee Posts: 77 Member
    You look beautiful, well done!!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Thanks, everyone! I'm still worried that I won't hit my bday goal of 148 by the 20th. I have been at 151 for 2 weeks. That's 3 lbs in 1 week. I'm hoping that I'm still retaining some water weight from TOM this last week. Then I have a chance. No biggie if I don't hit that exact weight, I know I'll get there, eventually.But it sure would feel good to have a healthy BMI for my 38th bday. It's been 10 yrs. since I've been there. I'll do my part, so y'all pray for me to make it. :smile:
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Absolutely gorgeous, congrats on the loss you look amazing..
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    :tongue: Wow! You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing your progress. That is a lot of change in 7 months. Gives me some motivation to do the same....
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    I always like to look at your progress.

I don't log in my food intake in the evenings everyday and I think that doesn't make me as aware of what I am putting in my month. lol (no excuses)

I have decided today I will log in everything I eat or drink.

Thanks for posting it really helps me go in the right direction :happy: .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!