Hit my ultimate goal - single digits (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• sarbu24
    sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im a size 18 and a 1x in shirts, lol. I hope that one day i can be an 8 or even better a 7! Add me.

same here!!! It would be great to be a size 8 wouldnt it?
  • Bullygirl30
    Options
    First off let me say you a very strong woman for going through what you have and you are beautful!!!! The pics are amazing keep it up girl!!!!!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    WOOT!!!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Congratulations for realising how much you are worth. :)
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have obviously worked hard and deserve every bit of happiness your health brings you! Yay!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone - I appreciate all the kind words. My offer still stands if you ever need an ear or a shoulder - you know where to find me.
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    Great job! you look great!
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration - you look great! Thanks for sharing you story and success!
  • mamacita99
    mamacita99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....and hopefully scars inside will fade as well. Truly inspirational.
  • christamt
    christamt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    wow. you look fabulous! congrats! !
  • mscags1
    mscags1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good Job.. You deserve it. Enjoy the fun that comes with buying smaller sizes
  • 140Aimee
    140Aimee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing!

:)
  • rhill1963
    rhill1963 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look awsome, a great inspiration for me, I have only lost 11 pounds so far but like you say, slow and steady!!:happy:
  • frankrca
    frankrca Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When one puts another down it is due to the fact that person is trying to lower the person they are talking to down to their level. I just smile give a cheerful comment and walk away. You have certainly accomplished a feat many of us are working towards.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    amazinngggggggggggggggg
  • rachelwesson
    Options
    You look great! Keep your chin up, you did the right thing.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all the comments - it is greatly appreciated!!!:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!