124»

Replies

• Kim28dav
    Kim28dav Posts: 50
    Options
    awesome!!! I can tell a difference!
  • MrsAmySchoener
    Options
    Thank GOD I read this! I'm going into day 30 and I gained 6 lbs, then lost it, but can't seem to lose anymore. I hate me scale :) But after reading your post I'm really happy again! Thank you soo much for inspiring me to continue! You look AMAZING!
  • MrsAmySchoener
    Options
    is P90X as hard as they claim?

P90X is really hard, but you build up to doing the moves and the amount of reps they do!
  • MrsAmySchoener
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I hate Yoga...but man, it feels good after your done and your drenched in sweat! =)

I totally agree! But I like it AFTER we are done with all the downward dogs :) You know what I mean!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Your bootie toning is absolutely amazing!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Great job girlie! You lost so many inches and I bet you're much stronger. You must have gained muscle and lost a lot of fat which may be the reason for the lack of scaled weight loss. Keep up the great work!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    That's crazy!

After seeing this I have to agree with your motto!
  • DaveMXF
    DaveMXF Posts: 52
    Options
    Your results in the last 30 days will be amazing, that's when the magic happens. The scale is not always your friend, you are going through radical changes and your body will change alot, gains, losses etc....the truth is in the measurements, your energy level, and how YOU feel!

You look awesome, keep it up......
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the stupid scale....your pics show it all. U can see a big difference!! I can only imagine what u will look like when the next half is complete!! Great job!!!
  • lifechange12
    lifechange12 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep it up!!

I am with you on your new motto!!:drinker:
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    you can see a big difference! amazing and I am with you on the new motto!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!