• dawnndamen
    dawnndamen Posts: 37
    Options
    Welcome to the group Elizabeth!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    HI
    For some reason i can't get the spreed sheet up at all tryed for a hour today,so i guess i'll just post my weight here.
    Is everyone doing ok with the challenges?
  • angl
    angl Posts: 188
    Options
    hunibun....do you have microsoft excel? that whatm i opened it up with on my computer
    angl:bigsmile:
  • angl
    Options
    hunibun....do you have microsoft excel? that what i opened it with on my computer.
  • aholly70
    Options
    IT goes to that page.See i click on weigh in than i click on download,then i click on find it brings up a pagr for that i click on thatit brings upoffice something
  • 2redheads
    2redheads Posts: 2
    Options
    Would love to join the group. :)
  • dawnndamen
    dawnndamen Posts: 37
    Options
    Welcome to the group 2redheads!!
  • txjenn1
    txjenn1 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic day!!

I've done pretty well with my food today and I've done all but the 30 minutes cardio for the challenge - I'll try to get to that tonight.

Patty - I love the spreadsheet. Thanks for putting it together. You can put my goal down at 130. Thanks!

Have a great evening everyone! :smile:
  • aholly70
    Options
    Welcome everyone,I hope you all had a great day!!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi! Had a great day. Did well on food. I just finished my workout. I did a 30 minute Turbo Jam cardio workout and a 20 minute Turbo Jam ab workout. I also finished my non-cardio challenge items for the day. I cannot do a full sit-up. I did crunches instead. I hope that's not cheating too much. Hope to work up to full sit-ups at some point.
    Have a great night all!
  • ldr624
    ldr624 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I made it through another day. I did 30 minutes of cardio (elliptical) today and stayed within my calorie range. I did have some vanilla wafers tonight, which I was trying to stay away from sweets. It's okay as it could have been worse.

My challenge is going to be tomorrow at lunch. I haven't eaten out all week and tomorrow am meeting a friend for lunch at a mexican restaurant. I will not touch the chips, however suggestions on choosing a healthy meal are appreciated.

Thanks and good luck tomorrow.
  • angl
    Options
    hunibun....if office something is trying to open up the spread sheet you may not have microsoft excel.
    That would be why you cannot view the page...

Welcome:flowerforyou: 2redheads.....we all can use all the support we can get and in return you will get support from us. What is your goal weight?

sandif1.....good job having weight watchers mini ice cream sandwichs in the house. I keep healthy choice fudge bars. They are only 80 calories and hardly no sugar but they sure do help with the sugar cravings......I am a sugar addict..once I start eating things with sugar I cant stop. My best defense is to keep it out of the house. I have no little children home so it works for me.

Idr624.....Mexican food ..hummmmm I know salsa is hardly no calories but its what we put it on that is the enemy. Maybe a salad with your own dressing..I just bought little 2oz tupperware containers so I can carry my own low fat, low calorie dressing. I always ask for dressing on the side if I dont have my own dressing. Ask for just veggies on the salad ...(no cheese or croutons) grilled chicken on top makes a good low calorie meal. Eating out is always a challenge. GOOD LUCK!!

I only got in a 60 min walk today. Sorry I didnt meet the challenge. It is 12:23 am here and I ran out of day as it is already tomorrow.
    Good nite all
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    LDR624- Maybe see if they have vegetarian fajitas or something with black beans as opposed to ground meat. If you order something with cheese, maybe ask them to go light on the cheese and avoid sour cream. Mexican food is tricky for me (the chips get me every time) but maybe these suggestions help. If all else fails, see if you can burn more calories today. I'm going to be in a similar position tomorrow and am not sure what I'm going to do yet. Have a great time at lunch though!!

angl-60 minutes of walking is great!! I am a sugar addict as well. I've been slowly shifting the food that the family eats so that we are more healthy. The Healthy Choice fudge bars sound really good. I'm pretty good about not eating things that I shouldn't if I buy them for the kids but every now and then I slip.

How did everyone else do on Wednesday?

I will check back in later once I have the chance to workout and do the challenge.
  • aholly70
    Options
    Good morning,

IT's ok if you don't do the whole challenge just do the best you can,and today is a new day,you still did a great job.Try today's challenge .Now tomorrows challenge will post later today i need to take my daughter to registion for school,she's in middle school this year,time goes by so fast.she's my only child,and this is hard for me,really hard.

I hope you all have a great day,we are all doing a great job.

I love sweets to,i do this i make a box of sugar-free pudding and make my own fudge bars or as my daughter says pudding pops.cost less and are really good.
    i'll talk later. holly
  • patty09
    patty09 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi
    did them all today but i must say the lunges on each leg were really hard.
    I had Lasagna for dinner a bit high on call but it could just fit in the food diary.
    I must say if I eat at home I don't find it to difficult to stay within the given call.
    I eat all my exercise call and have lots to eat everyday.
    I am not a fast food eater that makes it easier.
    I love eating in front of the telly in the evenings when the kids are up, icecream, nuts and more nuts.
    When its their time to eat snacks hmmm it's finished oh so sorry and than I feel very guilty

Holly. I put the given challenge also on the site, easier to see. can you open the exel spreadsheet now?
    Good luck everyone!

I have never spend so much time behind the computer everyday i think besides for work of cource.
  • aholly70
    Options
    well i decided to put tomorrow challenge on now :

30-45 mins cardio
    10 shoulder presses
    20 squats
    25 sit-ups

There you go challenge for JULY 24th. Good Luck!!!!
  • txjenn1
    txjenn1 Posts: 24
    Options
    I just wanted to say good morning and I hope everyone has a great day!

I've decided to cut out sodas completely since I'm still having trouble getting in all 8 glasses of water a day. So, wish me luck! I'm gonna miss that Diet Dr. Pepper this afternoon. LOL
  • sandif1
    sandif1 Posts: 28
    Options
    It is Thursday morning and I must say each day it is getting easier. I have attempted to do the challenges and I think I did pretty good. Doing them on the wrong day :laugh: but still pretty good. I

feel great, I have a lot of energy, and I have not gone over my calories. I hope everyone is having as good a week as I am. Trying to stay off of the scale every morning is a big problem for me but I am also working on that.

I hope every one has a FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!
  • angelae39
    angelae39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It's funny how I sit here and enter foods in before I eat them just to see if it is going to leave me enough calories for the rest of the day. I am definitely thinking a lot more of what I am eating instead of just grabbing what's in front of me. Hope eveyone has had a great week!!

When do we weigh in?
  • aholly70
    Options
    hi,
    weigh ins are on mon.
    i'm glad everyone is doing good this week.