bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Dad, mom, two girls and a boy..

Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie

and a dog names santas little helper
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Dreaming about this when I was teenager I had always thought the perfect family would be Me, my husband, 1 boy, twin girls, and then another boy. I want there to be 3 years between them. We also would have an outside dog and an inside cat. Now I am divorced with 1 little girl and I wouldnt trade her for the moon. I never thought my perfect family would be just me and my daughter, but we are awesome just the way we are. :)

Aw what a lovely story. Lighten up folks its a game...
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Dad, mom, two girls and a boy..

Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie

and a dog names santas little helper

Lol
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My family is perfect. =D
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Well when I was younger I didnt want any kids, now I have 3 and couldnt be happier. Husband, only if he is a good one lol, but my 3 kids make the family perfect with or without a man, and we are still a family. I got my tubes tied because 3 was it. I have my 2 boys and a girl, Alaina Christian and Jace :) My :heart: and what makes my world go round :wink:
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I agree, sometimes it takes you being forced out of the traditional picture perfect family to realize, surprise surprise, even with just the kids, it is still perfect :)
    Dreaming about this when I was teenager I had always thought the perfect family would be Me, my husband, 1 boy, twin girls, and then another boy. I want there to be 3 years between them. We also would have an outside dog and an inside cat. Now I am divorced with 1 little girl and I wouldnt trade her for the moon. I never thought my perfect family would be just me and my daughter, but we are awesome just the way we are. :)

Aw what a lovely story. Lighten up folks its a game...
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Lighten up folks its a game...

I don't see anyone getting worked up?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Me and since my wife is to take my name I guess she can be Scott jr. Two sons named Thunder Bolt and Lightening Strike. Our girls could be called Hurricane and Storm. We would have a dog and his name would be Tornado. There would also be a cat named Rainey. We would have a yellow Canary named Sunny. I'm contemplating getting a fluffy white hamster and naming it Cloud.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    No such thing as perfect family, doesnt matter on their names, age gaps, if they special needs or anything like that.. As long as there all healthy and love each other, thats all that matters :smile:
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Me, my BF, no children.

It's gonna be fabulous. :D In fact, you could say I already have the perfect family!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Me and since my wife is to take my name I guess she can be Scott jr. Two sons named Thunder Bolt and Lightening Strike. Our girls could be called Hurricane and Storm. We would have a dog and his name would be Tornado. There would also be a cat named Rainey. We would have a yellow Canary named Sunny. I'm contemplating getting a fluffy white hamster and naming it Cloud.

LOL!
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    mine