Shorties Unite!!! 5'3" and under!!

Options

Replies

• shescountry74
    Options
    I'm 37 years old I'm 5"1" ; 129 lbs. I use to weigh 102-105lbs, but for some reason in the last 18 months i have gained close to 25lbs. Not sure why, possibly picked up bad eating habits. I recently (a week ago) quit smoking. I thought and the doctors thought i had a thyroid problem, they ran all kinds of tests and all came up fine. So I have been using fitnesspal to keep eye on my daily calories. In addition, I ordered the p90x. I would love to lose 20lbs and get rid of my stomach where most of the weight I have gained gone. I have been asked if i was pregnant which was a killer. My goal weight is 110 lbs maybe even 115lbs and maintain it.
  • rmatako
    rmatako Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5"1 and 5/8ths but I just round it off to 5'2". In stores they have petites, big and tall clothes, but no short and wide clothes...unless you want to wear a hideous print or pay an arm and a leg for tailoring.
  • aparrell
    aparrell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    5'3''! Currently weight 142, looking for a goal weight of 125. Feel free to add me!
  • RachelRedwood16
    RachelRedwood16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love that you said "vertically challenged". I say that and "fun sized" to describe my height. :)

I say vertically challenged and I have others call me fun sized. :D sometimes being short isn't too bad!
  • Knowledge228
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and would love support of others who are the same height! My goal weight is 135, current weight 180! I have alot of work to do!
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    shorties unite...

Im 5'2 and could always use some "friends" on here... so anyone who'd like a new friend add me if you want ..

keep up the great work you have begun and good luck on your journeys :flowerforyou:
  • enchantedbunny
    Options
    5'3"! In high school, my friends used to pick up the Sweet N Low (emphasis on LOW) packets at Starbucks and leave them by my drink. All in good fun, though... I think...
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and in high school my shortie friends and I used to call ourselves S.U. Short (people) United...lol...feel free to add me also :)
  • lisam221
    lisam221 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and need to lose about 100 lbs. I'm pretty new here, just started about 6 weeks ago, and so far so good..16 lbs down! My only MFP friends are my hubby, son, and his girlfriend. It really helps that my family is trying to eat healthy too, but think it would be extra motivation to have some online MFP friends too!
  • kellyhumphrey
    kellyhumphrey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new! 5'2" here, 165 with a goal of 145. Once I hit that I may go slightly lower depending, we'll see!

Seems to be a lot of us on here... our "fun-size-ness" doesn't do well with extra pounds apparently... nowhere for it to go!
  • Juggie86
    Juggie86 Posts: 16
    Options
    4'11 here!
    :smile:
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    5'2" I went from 142 to 119..... You can add me!

ooh aiming for 120 - 122 and we're same height. may I add you?
  • hikerjen
    hikerjen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    At 5' 21/2", I'm "small but mighty" also. Feel free to friend me!:happy:
  • KaylanT
    KaylanT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone! My name is Kaylan. I am a twenty-eight-year-old mother of two. I am a stay-at-home mom. My youngest just turned a year old and I am at my heaviest weight ever (except during pregnancy). I am 5'2" and weigh 138 pounds. My short-term goal is 119, which is the weight I was when I became pregnant with my first child. Even at 119 I had a pretty nice muffin top, so my ultimate goal will be about 110-108. However, if building muscle slows down the scale and I am happy with the way my body looks, I will maintain that weight, no matter what the scale says :smile: I am only in week 2 of my journey. I am doing a combination of ChaLean Extreme, Brazil Butt Lift, and Turbo Jam. I have a beach trip at the end of June, and would love to be able to wear that bikini and cute sun dresses that I have never been able to wear. I have before pictures :sad: that I will post when there is something better to compare it to :happy: If anyone would like to add me as a friend for motivation, that would be great. No one says we have to take this journey alone :flowerforyou:
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    5" here , i'm going down the list and adding people, hope u all dnt mind and feel free to add me too :heart:

Maybe should have added i'm 39 and around 131lbs going down to around 118lbs
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    5'1" current weight is 110-112 (not sure, but i know it's within that range) and goal weight is 105.

feel free to add me :) i'm new and don't have many friends! could use the motivation.
  • hannahizel
    hannahizel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm 5'0 and 120 lbs. a year ago I was 100 lbs - my goal is to go back to that. (=
  • shcap
    shcap Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5' 2" and long way to go! Currently at 192 and first big goal is 150. I've been there a few times in the past 12 years (losing weight before I got pregnant) but would like to lose weight and stay there (done having babies!). Feel free to add me.
  • queenlibra1019
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5 feet even. Currently 191 with a goal of 135.
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    love this! I'm 5ft 2 currently 127.8 aiming for 120 adding all 5ft 2ers with similiar goals now!