NSV - my brain is*finally* starting to play catch-up!

Options

Replies

• Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you liked what you saw. You have lost an amazing amount of weight and look fabulous!!! I salute you xxx
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Also, my butt looked great. :)

I say you are a beautiful and phenomenal woman, but, um, do we have pictoral proof of this ^^^?
    Maybe... but MFP has a no-nudity policy. :blushing:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Everything can now fall into place and the "new you" can enjoy the rest of the lifestyle you have chosen to live. I'm very happy for you! Many of us benefit by hearing this experience.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    This Is The Best NSV Ever. Congratulations!!
  • smccully88
    smccully88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME! I can only hope to have this much confidence in myself when I get to where I want to be. You truly are an inspiration :) I always look to your status/posts to give me a boost throughout the day!
  • superdrood
    superdrood Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    If an end goal existed in this struggle, THAT would be it. Kudos to you for coming so incredibly far :)
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Brilliant that you have done so well, and given hope to us all to persevere, especially with the exercise - if/when I get to the stage of having loose skin, it will be a great encouragement to know it can go! One of the few compensations of being underweight has been the lack of wrinkles, so that most people think I am 50 or 60 and were gobsmacked to know I had my 70th last year!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Also, my butt looked great. :)
    I say you are a beautiful and phenomenal woman, but, um, do we have pictoral proof of this ^^^?
    Maybe... but MFP has a no-nudity policy. :blushing:
    Send via PM...it's OK if the person wants to receive it. I want!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I don't believe you!!! You should post pics for us to make sure you're seeing things clearly. Just saying!:wink:
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I don't believe you!!! You should post pics for us to make sure you're seeing things clearly. Just saying!:wink:
    haha!

No nekkid pics, but I'm showing more than enough skin in these:
    2193703_4464.jpg
    2193703_5572.jpg
    2193703_8956.jpg
    (that last one was its very own NSV - I've never felt confident in a bathing suit in my entire life!)
  • dlperry65
    dlperry65 Posts: 83
    Options
    Wonderful job! Our own inner voice can be one of our worst enemies. Glad to hear you conquered yours.
    Hope to break my own ticker in the next few weeks. :bigsmile: Thks for posting.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    So awesome :D Keep being nice to yourself, you deserve it!
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    WTG...Fanfreakintastic!!! You look awesome. I am just waiting for my brain to play catch up. I still see 355 lbs when I look in the mirror.
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This is where I struggle the most. My brain doesn't "see" the awesome changes. Maybe I can hope that in time, like you I will be able to actually catch up and feel great all the time. You look fabulous! :D
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I am SO proud of you for seeing it and believing in yourself! Glad you can see whatwe have been seeing for a while. Course... clothes DO make a huge difference. Maybe it comes along with being happy. Happy with who you are inside and out.

I am still struggling with this.... daily! I'm working on seeing more of the progress that I have made instead of seeing the "heavy" girl... Someday I will get there, just as you have.

Fantastic job my friend!! High5!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I think the fact that you are always updating your pictures helps as well. You are looking and feeling so fit and awesome. Great job, Cory!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    That's what you get for sticking with it and kicking so much *kitten*. way to go!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    That's what you get for sticking with it and kicking so much *kitten*. way to go!
    Have I mentioned lately that I have the best MFPals in the world? :)
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome milestone. I've got 45 to go but have lost 137. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN :)
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Cory!

You have been one of my biggest inspirations over the past year while I've been on this healthy journey (and admittedly lurking on the forums).

It's so wonderful to hear that in addition to sculpting yourself a fantastically healthy and beautiful body, you're gaining the self esteem to see yourself for who you truly are.

May many additional wonderful self-discoveries come your way as you continue on this journey. ^_^

P.S. A special congrats about your butt. That particular body part is one of the areas I'm still working on. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!