NSV..... redneck style!

Options
13»

Replies

• memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    think "swamp people" crossed with "moonshiners" and maybe a dash of "doomsday preppers" thrown in. I live in Boonville, Missouri.

I would like to point out that there is a difference between being cajun and being redneck. If you could understand a word of what he was saying, and you live in Missouri, I think you can toss Swamp People out of the mix.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :love: I will need his digits ASAP:love:
    Congrats on the NSV....
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    ha ha ha ha...that's so funny! I had to wipe my eyes! Enjoy the attention...and make sure you look over your shoulder when you leave work, just in case he thinks people still kidnap prospective wives!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    and make sure you look over your shoulder when you leave work, just in case he thinks people still kidnap prospective wives!

LMAO. Now that is funny.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA I grew up in Auxvasse! I can only imagine!!!
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'd pay money for a compliment like that right now!

My husband's idea of encouraging me is to tell me he started a pool at work and all the guys placed bets on how long I'd last before quitting this "diet thing". Then he added he already lost. :angry:

dang! That sucks. Hopefully you will hang in here and show them all! Then take the pool for yourself and a new wardrobe!
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! TO FUNNY! Love your description of him!
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm a hillbilly, and I'm SO SO SO offended.
  • jpsgrl
    jpsgrl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    AMEN, a Bless Your Heart speaks volumes, coupled with a ear to ear smile. Born and bred Texas girl here as well. Thanks for your reply, loved it.
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options

My husband's idea of encouraging me is to tell me he started a pool at work and all the guys placed bets on how long I'd last before quitting this "diet thing". Then he added he already lost. :angry:

OUCH!
  • misslissa121
    Options

So, how is the life insurance on him? :devil:

So happy my partner is sooo super supportive. I dont' think I would of lasted as long without him. Although he is also trying to get in better shape, and it has almost become a constest with me, I can't let him weigh less than me :) So far I got him by almost 10lbs. I am looking forward to when he works out more and gets me some nice buff arms to drool on at night :blushing:
  • angierandy
    angierandy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love it!! I think his cousin lives next to me here in Tennessee :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Needs a "WOOOO-EEEE" in there! :)
  • lpblah
    lpblah Posts: 28
    Options
    OMG!!! I just finished working out and it hurts to laugh!!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Needs a "WOOOO-EEEE" in there! :)

As well as a hearty..."Well, I'll be!!"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!