anyone else want to stab their coworkers??

Options

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Every. Damn. Day.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Only on days ending in "Y".

Ok well not really....well maybe at the part time job....
  • Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My co-worker that calls in sick all the time & I have to do her work - - - yes, most days.

The one that has no life other than work & can't carry a conversation about anything other than the weather - - - only the days I have to eat lunch with her so I don't feel like an *kitten*.

Others, the feeling comes and goes.

Everyone else, no.
  • kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    I just wish I HAD coworkers. I've been working in an office by myself (except for my boss) for over a year, 45 hours a week, and I'd take annoying coworkers over no coworkers any day.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Generally, I try to keep to myself and let my coworkers do their own thing. One very stressful day, two well-meaning colleagues started messing around in my project and failed heed the warning signs that I was about to lose my temper. So they were especially surprised when I told them if they didn't shut up and step away from my project board, I'd staple them in their f-ing foreheads. Technically one of the colleagues was my boss. But all stepped carefully away. That's why I believe in playing nice 99% of the time. It makes behaving like a lunatic that 1% so much more effective. Incidentally, they took away my stapler.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    There's no one I'd want to cause harm to... some just make me wanna pull my hair out. Mostly I'd love to be able to just say !@#$ all of y'all..and walk out the door, but I just keep my thoughts to myself and leave it on the gym floor later.
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Well, on the bright side...at least you have a job and cowrkers to dislike!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Yes. Absolutely. All the time. On the other hand, certain other coworkers are all that keeps me sane in this place.
  • cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I work with the dumbest person on the planet. Seriously. Think your coworker is stupid? Mine takes the cake. I am forever teaching her the same stuff over and over and over again. I've trained many employees/co-workers and this one is like a brick wall. All she cares about is gossip. My only other co-worker and I plot her demise daily. If I hear, "But she's so nice..." one more time!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    And I actually routinely threaten to punch my coworkers in the face. I've never actually followed through, but I find it helps to threaten. It's cathartic, in some way.

Ex: a certain coworker doesn't do something they've been told time & again they must do.
    me: "D____, are you trying to get me to punch you in the face?"
    her: "hahaha sorry, I'll fix it!"
    me: "Wise choice."

I think most of them know I actually do want to punch them in the face, but it lightens things up. And I still get to threaten.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    There's no one I'd want to cause harm to... some just make me wanna pull my hair out. Mostly I'd love to be able to just say !@#$ all of y'all..and walk out the door, but I just keep my thoughts to myself and leave it on the gym floor later.

this
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I think I am that guy, so...

I'm pretty honery, always in trouble, and never follow "the rules", which weren't written for me, so it doesn't matter if I follow them or not, but frustrates people that have to enforce them, or feel like rules are the only way they can exist or else the whole world will come unraveled.

Who cares when something is due. Is anyone going to die because the report was a few days late? News flash...NO! Now, how about those TPS reports...

One day though, I might stab someone in the neck, westward, because I hate idiots. LOL.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Yes this is exactly how I feel right now.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    No, absolutely not. Stabbing is so messy...you can't help but get blood on your clothes and shoes. It is much neater to take a big contractor bag or a lawn and leaf bag and get it over their head and suffocate them with it. If they are fairly small, you can then just roll them up in that bag and throw it into the compactor. You don't even have to wash your hands.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    There 2 of mine I highly dislike...& generally anytime I see their face I have to fight off the urge to throw a chair at them...

I'm sayin!
  • kealambert
    Options
    No, absolutely not. Stabbing is so messy...you can't help but get blood on your clothes and shoes. It is much neater to take a big contractor bag or a lawn and leaf bag and get it over their head and suffocate them with it. If they are fairly small, you can then just roll them up in that bag and throw it into the compactor. You don't even have to wash your hands.

they're a pretty tubby bunch.
  • kealambert
    Options
    I think I am that guy, so...

I'm pretty honery, always in trouble, and never follow "the rules", which weren't written for me, so it doesn't matter if I follow them or not, but frustrates people that have to enforce them, or feel like rules are the only way they can exist or else the whole world will come unraveled.

Who cares when something is due. Is anyone going to die because the report was a few days late? News flash...NO! Now, how about those TPS reports...

One day though, I might stab someone in the neck, westward, because I hate idiots. LOL.

added as a friend.

right there with you. RULES??
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options

OMG LMAO!!!! :bigsmile: This soooo made me laugh!!!
  • Lemon912
    Lemon912 Posts: 6
    Options
    Omg only everyday. I just want to punch him in the face for being so lazy. We are pharmacy techs and our job is pretty simple. We type orders. All. Day. Long. Its not super fun granted but its what we are payed to do. This idiot makes an art of doing nothing. He has perfected the skill of looking busy and typing nearly nothing. He cant seem to stay in his seat longer than 10 minutes. Its like his butt has ADD. Oh but thats not the best part. I get grief for not making the 35 orders per hour quota sometimes but this guy does sometimes less than 35 orders A DAY (I am not exaggerating) and our pharmacists think he walks on water! Its ridiculous. He falls asleep at his desk and gets sympathy. Today he got to come in 3 hours late cos he cried to our boss about how tired he was last night. Tired from doing what precisely? It must be exhausting to do nothing all day long
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    There is one girl in particular who I would quite happily drop kick in the vajayjay! She has absolutely no consideration for any of her co-workers, is completely crazy and is a danger to herself and others.

I have refused to work with her as of last week because i have formally reported her for the most reckless incident ever and nothing was done and now if she comes into a room. I leave.

As a rule if I have a problem with someone I'll say it to them. I tried it with her and she accused me of bullying along with 15 of my co-workers.... Psycho b*tch