Anyone looking to lose around 80lbs??

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm 26....5'3" and I started at 293.6 pounds...i'm down to 243.4 but I want to be 180!!!! that's more than 80 so I'm there with ya!!!
  • char19213
    Options
    hi
    im in im 26 and currently 258.6lbs, i started on monday and am looking to lose around 100-110lbs.:smile:

15977941.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 last week, I am 6ft tall weigh 253 and want to get down to 175... I'm 2lbs in so far...lol

78 to go and counting!!

Good Luck ladies!! stay strong and BE strong!

Add me!
  • soulflowerjr
    Options
    I absolutely MUST loose 80 lbs. I'm trying to convince myself that NOT loosing the weight is not an option. Add me!

Starting Weight: 235
    Current Weight: 209
    Mini Goal weight: 199
    Goal Weight: 152 when my BMI is in a healthy range.
  • tkchallenger
    Options
    Hi everyone! my goal is to lose 70+ lbs! add me! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • fungirl32
    fungirl32 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose more than 80!!! I cant afford to get no bigger.
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, 5ft 8 and weigh 219 I want to be a 160. I have lost 28lbs so I have 60+ still. You can add me!
  • jenirobinson
    Options
    I am 35 and want to lose at least 80 pounds...I have lost 42 since Oct....Please add me, I only have one friend and could use all the support!!

Anyone wanting another friend can add me too :)
  • allifran
    allifran Posts: 4
    Options
    I lost about 23 pounds a year ago then stopped exercising and eating right so while i have kept off what I lost, I havent lost any more. I'm 47, 5"2 and 198. Looking to lose about 70 more pounds. I hate exercise and I hate being hungry all the time! lol. I need all the encouragement I can get! I'm also diabetic and have COPD which only makes things harder. I have been doing 6 small meals a day, which seemed to work pretty well for me last time. Here's to trying again.
  • saralynn1219
    Options
    I'm all in!! I need to lose at least 100 so I am all in. Lets get this started!!
  • izoom3
    izoom3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im in for just around 100. Friend me.
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 80 too. We can do it!
  • sjp0278
    sjp0278 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Stacey and and I am 4ft 11 in and I am 219.6 pound and I would like to lose 50 pounds. Really want to do it this time, so count me in.
  • juliefought
    Options
    YES!!! I lost 70lbs 2 years ago then got injured at work and gained 50 lbs back. I decided its time to get the weight off again before I get health problems.
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    According to the BMI charts - I need to lose 137 pounds to be in the Healthy range. Gonna try for 100lbs as my main goal - see where I am at that point and decide if the other 37 will come off. not sure - I am 5'2". Feel free to add me. I have been on MFP since 1/2/2012 and it has been so successful for me.
  • mrselanco2268
    mrselanco2268 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a ways to go. I need to lose over 100.
  • Mathteacher35
    Mathteacher35 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I've been working since June of last year. It takes hard work, but you can definitely do it!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    My goal is about 80 lbs. Almost there!
  • doureb
    doureb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    if you want to I'll be with you, I would like to loose another 40, so far I lost 50 pounds, but according to BMI I have to loose another
    60, don't know if I'll be able to do, but trying doesn't hurt,
  • K_elly31
    K_elly31 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im with ya! I'll be 32 this year and I have 4 kids (all boys) and I am at my biggest ( non pregnant) weight. Im uncomfortable, always tired and want to feel good again, and like what I see when I see my reflection. It also would be nice to go jean shopping and find some cute jeans that fit! I have the hardest time finding jeans!!!!