Favorite evening food/snack

Options
kmhallett
kmhallett Posts: 98 Member
I am getting bored with snacking on just veggies in the evening. Anyone have any good ideas for the evening munchies?

Replies

• chaniray
    chaniray Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i do motts granny smith applesauce and/or a handful of planters pistachio lover's mix.
  • Miazway
    Miazway Posts: 4
    Options
    Granny Smith Apple bake it sprinkle with a packet of sweet n low and cinnamon.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    My current addiction is wasabi peas. What about nuts or another fave of mine, a brown rice cake with some laughing cow cheese on it. YUMMY!!!
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Bold Lime n' Chili Almonds. Yum... Or Yasso Greek Yogurt Popsicles in Blueberry.
  • shannon19055
    Options
    Activia yogurt:wink:
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Frozen red grapes- YUM!
  • smbyrd13
    smbyrd13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been having a bowl of cheerios w/ milk in the evenings. Not super exciting but I enjoy it!
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I like my pistachios, laughing cow and mini club crackers, starburst fave red jellybeans (good thing I can count them out and be satisfied, cause there was a time i couldn't), and snackwell's white chocolate drizzzled popcorn.

May not be the healthiest stuff but it's snacktime and I have to really enjoy what I'm eating to put it in my mouth!!! LoL
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Fudgecicles :)
  • leahnoelle31
    leahnoelle31 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Plain yogurt and chocolate chips. YUM!
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm a sweets person:

1 half frozen banana cut into thin slices (you could use a whole one, I make a small serving)
    1/2 TBS natural peanut butter
    1 TBS dark chocolate chips

blend the frozen banana and peanut butter in a food processor until has a consistency between ice cream and frozen yogurt. then mix in the chocolate chips.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I like strawberries and grapes. Or if I want to be bad, lol, I'll have any WW dessert. One Saturday I ate the whole damn box, lmbo.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Popcorn? Or skinny cow ice cream/candy bars?
  • rmsturdy
    rmsturdy Posts: 73
    Options
    2 squares of Lindt dark chocolate with sea salt. Less than 100 calories and both salty AND sweet! My little indulgence for the day.
  • merila
    merila Posts: 4
    Options
    Popcorn sprinkled with cinnamon! Yoplait parfaits Choc/Rasp ... YUMMO! (only 100 calories!) Cinnamon graham crackers lightly spread with peanut butter! I love snacks!
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have two very tiny squares (8 is a serving) of very dark Scharffen Berger chocolate. I eat them very slowly. I'm not supposed to have them on the 17 day diet so it makes me feel like a rebel.
  • mandylowry
    Options
    I enjoy a square of 90% cocoa and a handful of grapes(about 10)...
    It looks like this:
    85 calories
    10 net carbs
    6g fat

It really cures my sweet craving and as a bonus add a small glass of Shiraz...YUM!
  • naoblue
    naoblue Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Dessert Tofu. Cuts the craving every time.
  • jmariesb
    jmariesb Posts: 7
    Options
    Any kind of frozen fruit...but grapes and pineapple are best. Yummy!!
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Usually its popcorn and a protein shake in the evening for me!