Whats your username mean???

Options

Replies

• Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My new addiction -- other than MFP -- is Star Wars:The Old Republic.

My main toon is a Mercenary (bounty hunter).

I was born in 1971.
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    combo of my name and the age I started my life over for the better.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    There are too many Jennifer's in the world.
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    the keeper of the trolls, i am a nurse :embarassed:
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    It s French for nickname.

(Aren't I mysterious...mwhaha)
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    its self explanatory!!!:drinker:
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    It's my name B*tches! Don't wear it out!
    AngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie ANGIE ANGIe angie angie angieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie AngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie ANGIE ANGIe angie angie angieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie AngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie ANGIE ANGIe angie angie angieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie AngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie ANGIE ANGIe angie angie angieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie AngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie ANGIE ANGIe angie angie angieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie AngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie ANGIE ANGIe angie angie angieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie AngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie ANGIE ANGIe angie angie angieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie AngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie ANGIE ANGIe angie angie angieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie AngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie ANGIE ANGIe angie angie angieAngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie AngieANGIEangieAnGiE ANGIE aNgie

What the *kitten*!
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school a friend of mine, for some reason, said my last name kinda of oddly and slowly and it sounds like "cannon-sky"... and it kinda stuck. It's my go-to username and it's so random that it's usually not taken... when it is I curse the high heavens :)
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    My name is Jen. I like Bentoboxes. So....Jentobox. ^_^

Love this!
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well the onmyweigh part is kinda obvious. Just a play on the words "on my way" and the 464 represents the unit number on my bus :-)
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love photography and I take pictures. :) I use it for everything. My website is: TheShutterbabe.com :)
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It's also the name of my favorite book.
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    A Dave Matthews Band song.
  • V3Rocks
    V3Rocks Posts: 1
    Options
    Victory in 3 areas: Mood, Energy, Appettie and it Rocks. I'm a Independant Associate with Voyager Health Technologies and we are sharing an amazing all natural diet supplement for those that need extra help losing weight, like myself. There is an amazing business opportunity with this product so I'm getting paid to lose weight and creating a 2nd income steam into my home. visit my website loselbsfast.voyagerhealth.com for more information on either the product or business. We are always looking for new associates to join my Team. Thank you for reading the above information.
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I have four children and it has been a very muddy adventure, we love being out and about, so I thought muddyventures was a good choice.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Face•The•Music...

I honestly don't know, but I kind of do know at the same time. I really do love music, so I wanted something that had music in it. So, Face•The•Music, face the facts or consequences.
  • Nettegrae
    Options
    My nickname is Nette or Nette G or Nett (depends on who is saying it) and Rae is my middle name.
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    pink is my favorite color. hu is the initials of the school I go to (university). 13 is the year i graduate (December to be exact).
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    When I was in my teens I was a huge fan of a band called Unwritten Law. I also played a game called Diablo II all day and night lol and TheUnwritten was my user name. It just stuck with me so I continue to use. Its also my gamertag on the xbox 360 and playstation network.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Um, duh.....

My name Beef, I'm trying to get Leaner. Yes, very creative I know! :flowerforyou:

:bigsmile: