i probably would but no one in near me
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Met my girlfriend on MFP.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I would never date someone solely online...now if we met online and ended up dating in 'real life', sure why not...but yeah, never have a online relationship solely lol.

I agree with you.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    there aren't any real people on this site, anyway.

Another one has seen behin the curtain! Quickly, send the MFP-bots to silence her!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    O_O
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have a handful of MFP daters on my friends list, they all appear to be happy and making it work.

I guess for me, I didn't come here looking for a date but I wouldn't pass up a date if the connection was there :bigsmile:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I have a handful of MFP daters on my friends list, they all appear to be happy and making it work.

I guess for me, I didn't come here looking for a date but I wouldn't pass up a date if the connection was there :bigsmile:

I have.
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    Absolutely :) Life's too short. If you have a connection with someone it doesn't matter where you meet them!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    perhaps
  • stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    sure, why not? :tongue:
  • fiveferrels
    fiveferrels Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I would, any takers?
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    seems like it would call for sheer desperation
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    See no reason not to, they would get what you are trying to do and your struggles.. And there are some hotties on here!!
    But only if it was in person, not just online
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    Sure...that is why we have Skype and Lotions!

hahaha
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I met my husband on another site just like this, thedailyplate, which is now livestrong.
    :)
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    My boyfriend and I met online 9 years ago and became best friends. We were so compatible but lived in different states so it never occurred to us to further our relationship (we each liked the other but never shared it....found that out later). We started dating last year and now are living together and talking about marriage. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met and we are perfect for each other....you never know where online friendships will go! :)
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    absolutely
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Sure...that is why we have Skype and Lotions!

lol .... too funny
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    yup
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i do think it is possible to meet your partner online and it work out. My sister met her husband online when she was 17 and they got married and have been married for 12 years now!