• donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing, :)
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    WOZA!!!!! you look awesome!!!
    his training programs looks HARDCORE, and your results are fabulous!
    I'm in week 11 of my 12 week transformation (Jen Rankin), so as a fellow 12 weeker, congrats on sticking with it and kicking *kitten*!
    you are SO inspirational!
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job!
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good work.
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Would you share what supplements you took during your transformation?

not much

green tea extract
    protien powder
    post workout carb (waxy maize)
    multi vitamin
    fishoil
  • bluefever
    Options
    did u get that bathing suit from Venus?

No, it's a super old suit from 7 year ago from a store called Off the Wall.
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's amazing! Great job!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    WHOA!!!!!!.....truly amazing results.

Congrats on your dedication and hard work.
  • lasttoast
    lasttoast Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOW, amazing!!!!
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My 12 week transformation is finally over. I followed Kris Gethin's Hardcore Trainer from BodyBuilding.com HEAVY HEAVY Lifting and super strict diet.

I am 32, 5.8". I started at 151.6 and finished at 140.6

The diet considted of Lean protein, complex carbs and fibrous veggies. Thats it. No dairy, sugar, fat, fruit...

1956319_4775.jpg

How did you deal with the no sugar and no dairy? That would be my biggest issues to overcome. I would hate to start it and fail b/c of my need for sugar.
  • Didaniel
    Didaniel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good to know! Congratulations on your transformation!
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good job. Looks like hard work paid off.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    You have totally inspired me! Great job! :)
  • bluefever
    Options
    My 12 week transformation is finally over. I followed Kris Gethin's Hardcore Trainer from BodyBuilding.com HEAVY HEAVY Lifting and super strict diet.

The diet considted of Lean protein, complex carbs and fibrous veggies. Thats it. No dairy, sugar, fat, fruit...

1956319_4775.jpg

How did you deal with the no sugar and no dairy? That would be my biggest issues to overcome. I would hate to start it and fail b/c of my need for sugar.

You don't NEED it you WANT it. Big differece. I have a huge sweet tooth and i love to bake. i had to put a stop to baking for a while. I ordered Walden Farms no cal syrups and added them to my oats and eggs in the morning. I drank a diet cola when I really needed something sweet. It was hard, not gonna lie, and I have to little kids with all thier snacks in the house.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You look great, I definitely need to check out this website!
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options

1956319_4775.jpg

You don't NEED it you WANT it. Big differece. I have a huge sweet tooth and i love to bake. i had to put a stop to baking for a while. I ordered Walden Farms no cal syrups and added them to my oats and eggs in the morning. I drank a diet cola when I really needed something sweet. It was hard, not gonna lie, and I have to little kids with all thier snacks in the house.

WOW!!! You are correct, I love sweets. My sugar and salt intake are always in the red. That program will be a big step to take for me. I would need to de-sweet my house first. The workout part will not be a problem, I would be excited about that but the food plan, oh my. I will definitely save that link so when I'm ready I'll have it in my back pocket. But you look awesome.
  • jojo1371
    jojo1371 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING!!!

My husband was following his routine for about a month and saw some great results! It's interesting to see how his program would be on a women! You look fab!!
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Dear God, that's amazing (immediately surfing the site)....

Hahahaha....me too!
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing! :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!