Whats your username mean???

Options

Replies

• s0ready
    s0ready Posts: 99
    Options
    I'm "so ready" to start this journey and succeed!
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My nickname in the Navy was Mouse, and well I am wicked :devil:
    My name is Edna.
    I used to be so skinnnnnnnnny that I had NO shape. So, people in HS called me ednabanana, shaped like a banana....bla bla bla.

Those people make me LAUGH now.

Lucky the kids used to sing... "Hilary, Dilery Dock.. She wanted to suck my co.." ......... well you get the idea...

Kids will make fun of any name. I am Laura and in 5th-6th grade it was "L for Loser"
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Oh, and first initial, midde initial, last name (also email address). I know, I am boring. I wasn't sure if I would remember my xbox live nickname (DragonFootFaery)
  • s0ready
    s0ready Posts: 99
    Options
    My nickname in the Navy was Mouse, and well I am wicked :devil:

My name is Edna.
    I used to be so skinnnnnnnnny that I had NO shape. So, people in HS called me ednabanana, shaped like a banana....bla bla bla.

Those people make me LAUGH now.

Lucky the kids used to sing... "Hilary, Dilery Dock.. She wanted to suck my co.." ......... well you get the idea...

OMG my sister used to call me from my real name "step-on-me blow-hard"....yeah...
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    it means if i had the choice id always be on the road or in the air :)
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mine translates to Glass Girl, or Girl made of glass. I think it describes who I am and what my personality is like. And it's kinda poetic, I like that.
  • gtunlimited
    gtunlimited Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mazda series 4 rx7 the gt limited model is the car I own. Made it gtunlimited because..well don't really have a reason.
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    first name starts with K, middle name is lynn, and 81 is the year I was born.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    It's from a Streetlight Manifesto song: "So how will we fight?/ All we have is logic and love on our side"
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Stay (more) Focused Invested and Time Tested

Also StayFITTer is also my Twitter name because StayFITT was taken AND I liked how the two rhymed
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    bisland...many of my favorite places. Bermuda, Bahamas, Block Island
  • thefantasticmrsfox
    thefantasticmrsfox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My name is Lesley Fox. And I married into it so I'm a Mrs.
  • enjoythesound
    enjoythesound Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It's a line of my favorite song "Burn Burn" by Lostprophets (one of my favorite band).

"Enjoy the sound
    For us, for them, for you"
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It's what I look in the mirror and see everyday. Yay!
  • fairyface86
    Options
    I am a Fairy and I have a Face, and I was born in 1986....
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    I love wolves, and 2 was my number when I played soccer.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    It's just parts of my real name. I wish I had been more creative now.
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mamato3babies - well obviously because I am the MAMA TO 3 BABIES! Technically they are not babies anymore :-( , because they are 9 years old (daughter), almost 4 years old (son), and 17 months old (son). Not tremendously creative name, but it's also my e-mail (gmail) account! :-)
  • drechiz
    drechiz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine is the last syllable of my first name combined with the first syllable of my last name. Can you guess what my name is?
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    A long time ago (circa '93) I used to write short stories in the round with a group of friends. Numindan was my character's name. She was a 500+ year old vampire kitty cat with a crotchety (& often hungry) group of friends.