Preferences while showering?

Options

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I need it to be quiet. I can't stand hearing bass thumping or the TV murmuring in the background.
  • ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    morning shower scotch (like Jack Donaghy on 30 Rock)

plus i love it when the towel has just come out of the dryer!

I love this. I've been known to indulge in a shower beer on weekends.
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    I always HAVE to be naked when I shower. Wearing clothes in the shower just seems so pointless.
    Disagree. Wash clothes at the same time, highly efficient.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I like a hot shower with the lights off and the window open.
  • toddlyons
    toddlyons Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Definitely prefer co-ed.
  • MissFluffyBottoms
    Options
    When I was little, maybe 5 years old, I saw an old cheesy horror movie, where someone was killed with a shower head, so I dont like to face the shower head.

OMG, I think I saw the same movie...and ever since then, I always eye the showerhead suspiciously when I take a bath.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    just have to turn the space heater on 10 minutes before I bathe.

This. I hate after having a nice relaxing shower to get out and shiver til I get dressed. I like to take my time and lotion up first and run around nakie for a bit first, and THEN get dressed! LOL

I like the water hot but not scalding. Water pressure matters to me when it comes to washing my hair. No other preference that I can think of.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Very warm water and lots of it, towel waiting for when I'm done, soap and shampoo that I like and NO interuptions for calls, kids etc. Just for a few minutes please...
  • bitterfusion
    bitterfusion Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I always HAVE to be naked when I shower. Wearing clothes in the shower just seems so pointless.
    Haha! :laugh:
  • kodijhill
    kodijhill Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well I'm clearly tired because I read "Performances while showering"

haha me too
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    1-2 women in there with me is always nice. (someone has to clean my back, right?)
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the clothes-off thing is preferred. Water hot as the taint of Satan, too.

Also, I've never quite understood the folks who get in the shower and *then* turn on the water. If I was into that kinda torture, I'd Epilady my crotch.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Too funny!!
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    I have some OCD behaviors in the shower... everything has to go in the same order everytime..even the way i shave my legs.
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Let's see... hot water, clean shower, yummy smelling soap, shampoo and conditioner, and a sharp razor. And a good smelling towel. If no kids interrupt me it would be even better.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    for those that need to sit while showering...do you sit on a shower stool or in the tub...and doesn't the water get cold?

I tried to sit to shave my legs once and damn that's cold!
  • skinnyjeansdiva
    Options
    I have to be naked and can only shower on days that end with 'DAY'
  • canroadrunner
    canroadrunner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hot water. I like to shower alone so I always get to stand under the shower head and don't have to stand shivering while the other person rinses. And I like my towels rough; the foo-foo velour like towels drive me crazy because I can't get dry.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I like crazy hot water... Lots of steam.. back against the tile, leg up... Oh wait what!?!? Wrong "preferences".

I like hot water, good soap, fun music, and my awful singing. Makes for a perfect shower.
  • MissFluffyBottoms
    Options
    Yeah, the clothes-off thing is preferred. Water hot as the taint of Satan, too.

Also, I've never quite understood the folks who get in the shower and *then* turn on the water. If I was into that kinda torture, I'd Epilady my crotch.

Bwaaahaaahaaaa!!! :laugh: