What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• pintsofguiness
    Options
    Right now I'm in between a 10 and 12. I was a size 14 at my heaviest. I would love to get down to a 6 or 8. Not sure how small my bone structure will allow me to get.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    6 to 8 would work for me. That's what I was until a few years ago. I am currently a size 12 (barely! Ugh).
  • dorktaped
    dorktaped Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My first goal is just to get down to a single digit. We'll see from there. I'm thinking a 6 but as long as I feel good I don't really care about the size.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I would love to wear an 8.. I currently wear a 10 i have hips and butt so i dnt think i can get into a lower size than 8 but my dream would to be able to wear 5-7
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I am finally getting comfortable in my size 8's. I'd like to be a size 6.
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Depends on the shop - no standard sizing these days. I have looked at 2 items of clothing in one shop, same items, supposedly same size from labels but at least 1 inch difference at the waist. That, my friends, is not cool but means I really don't even think about clothes sizes. What size do I want to be? Smaller than I am now :D
  • _kimberly_
    _kimberly_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Size 8. I'm 5' 6" and currently a 12. The largest I've been was about eight years ago when I was squeezing into a 16.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    sizes are weird for me. i started as a 32. now....i wear a medium tops, and pants i wear size 8 dress pants, size 10 jeans, size 12 skinny jeans, dresses i wear a medium for some and a size 12 for others.....i'm all over the damned place lol. i want to be an 8 as my largest size if i stay in all these variety of sizes.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I just want to fit back into my old awesome jeans that show my *kitten*-ets.
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    im 5'10 and really wana get to a UK size 10!! currently a UK 12/14 and i weigh 168, not sure if im ever gona get into a 10, might have to be happy with size 12's lol x
  • futurefitchick
    futurefitchick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4.5 and currently 146lbs. I fit comfortably in a UK size 12. I would love to be UK size 8 but would be happy being a comfortable 10.

Another 6lbs to loose and hopefully I can then be a 10!
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I officially said like a 12-14 but really I want to be like an 8, I just don't want people to think I'm stupid for thinking I could go from 24 to 8.

Don't be silly no one thinks your stupid for having a goal... with hard work and determination you can get there... Don't ever think you can't. :flowerforyou:
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Same here, good luck too you! :bigsmile:
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get into a 6 comfortably and stay there! I'm 5' 2" with 30 more pounds to lose!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 9/11 right now and I'd love to get to 3 for a start and possibly below that :) I have a pretty tiny bone structure and am 5'3" so I think i'll be able to make it :)
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    realistically size 9-10 but an 8 would be super great bc I am 5"4, 210 lbs in 14-16 and feeling like i am miss piggy !
  • islaybower
    Options
    I'm a size 10-12 (UK sizes, so I guess a 6-8 US sizing?) right now, and I'd like to be 10 all over, maybe an 8. I have pretty broad shoulders, and I know that if I lose lots of weight and work out (which I'm doing at the moment) I get to the point of looking out of proportion, so i suspect I'll stop at a 10.
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be between 8-12, so I've got 4-6 more sizes to lose!
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I want to be a proper UK size 10. At the moment I am a 10 on top, and a 12 (just!) on the bottom. Would be nice to be in proportion because it makes things like dresses very difficult! I'm always battling with gaping around the neckline!
  • amksmk
    amksmk Posts: 40
    Options
    a size 2!