Options

Replies

• andreabball
    andreabball Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I hate that my boobs are shrinking
    I secretly like being in the best shape of all my friends
    I love dark chocolate and have some everyday

^^ SO hear you on the boob thing!! Worst part!!
    -Andi
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    1. i play runescape and neopets
    2. even though i have lost 33lbs i still see the same fat girl i was 33lbs ago when i look in the mirror
    3. i miss bob

Yea I feel the same way as your #2 on here.

Yeah... add that one to my list too.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    1. I tend to tell people my personal business (i.e. I'm Bipolar, been molested, etc) up front so I'll know they're worth having as a friend or not. No one tends to pass.
    2. I try to avoid popular things. Case in point, Harry Potter came out when I was about 8 or 9. I didn't read the books until I was 17.
    3. I'm scared of painkillers. (my dad was addicted to them and I saw what they did to him even after he was forced off them)
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    1. I downloaded a virus on my computer last week cause I was mad at my boss, what's worse is that I blamed the IT guy and told him to do a better job with the anti-virus software.

2. I've been married for 6 years and my husband still does not know how much I weigh... and NEVER will! This stuff is only for MF peeps!!

3. Whenever I smell my son's poopie diaper, I immerse myself in "housework" just so my husband changes him... evil I know.. but that boy just stinks sometimes:P
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Bump--- to read later.
  • mozartsghost
    Options
    1. I'm related to a celebrity. There's a 99% chance you know this person. And no, you won't find out who.
    2. I'm horrifically shy around people I don't know that well. :cry:
    3. I have an irrational fear of the brown edges on saltine crackers. No idea why, can't explain it, but they freak me out.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    1. I am addicted to cigarretes, but don't smoke.

2. No matter how heavy I have been I've always worn a bikini in summer.

3. I hide food from my husband. Not because I want it all for myself, but because he doesn't need to eat it. I will bring out some chocolate and give him some on my terms. Whenever he finds my hiding spot, I find a new spot to hide food in. It must be a game we play, because he's never confronted me on it.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Wow, some incredible stuff here - some not so minor. Here's mine:

1. I would rather be blind than deaf because the thought of not having music in my life saddens me.

2. Opposite of another poster, I hate even numbers and everything has to be an odd number: the volume on the radio or TV, the resistance on the cardio machines, etc. I'll even add or subtract numbers in my head to get them to be an odd number (like adding the numbers on a license plate... wow, I'm weird!).

3. I'm afraid I'll never be in love again and, though I pretend I'm mostly happy with my life, I hate being alone.
  • stepielou
    Options
    1. I am trying to lose weight to be able to fit in 'regular' clothes...
    2.. I secretly sneak nutella or peanut butter when I am having a craving...
    3. P90X is kicking my tail!
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    1. I like "Mean girls" "Hot Chick", etc movies like that
    2. I dance when no one's around to burn extra calories
    3. I cheat at board games like monopoly if I can get away with it
    lmao!!! that felt good ;)
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    1) i MISS being a sportscaster. Working in television and radio were so much fun. I miss acting also and writing stories.
    2)If I could be or do anything i would do stand up comedy.
    3)I was gonna call in late this morning but got to work on time.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit sad that my boobs are shrinking.
    i get overwhelming cravings for steak and oatmeal...sometimes at the same time.
    i want to take sick days the rest of the week to make next weeks vacation longer
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    1. I have severe depression and every day is a struggle to get out of bed/house.
    2. I have a secret stash of grapefruit and pear jelly belles :)
    3. I could eat pho everyday.
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    1) I have had so many important people in my life lie to me that I'm not sure if I will ever be able to fully trust again.
    2) I'm having secret sex with a guy at work(it's amazing!)
    3) I steal hot sauces from restaurants
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    1. I still eat pizza at least 4 times a week.
    2. I put a hershey miniature in my bowl of ice cream today.
    3. I will repeat an exercise if it gets me a better view of a hot woman

Probably should have included that my profile picture is not me. It is LL Cool J.

I knew that :embarassed: <hastily deletes personal message asking for a date>
  • Moeblessings
    Options
    1. Math brings me severe anxiety.
    2. Sometimes miss my ex-husband
    3. Has a serious, major school girl crush on a married man from work, Oh sigh....be still my heart :sad:
  • Gemp2307
    Gemp2307 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1. I think I'm the only person in the world that can't stand Adele.
    2. I'm getting very impatient to be stronger and am trying not to obsess about it.
    3. I worship the sun, but have to be coated head to toe in sunscreen. I love being outdoors every chance I get.
    LOL!!!!! I cannot STAND Adele!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    1. I am a genius, but I don't like to show off.
    2. When I was younger, when I took a pee in a restaurant or bar bathroom, I used to pee on the toilet handle on purpose.
    3. If you have dirty hands and you touch paper, I might tear your head off. Hopefully, before that happens, I will see it coming and leave the area.
  • LowKal
    LowKal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think Conan is awesome!
    Stay strong!! You can do it!!
    Kudos on the sunscreen.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    1) I am addicted to rap music and rap with it word for word.

2) Personal food addiction is ice cream any flavor.

3) I am a chubby chaser love guys that look like teddy bears.