3 minor confessions

Options
AlsDonkBoxSquat
AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
1). My babysitter is really sick so I had to get a sub for my 530 am class and I'm a little relieved about it. (not that she's sick, but that I don't have to get up at 445.
2). I like to stand in front of the mirror and make muscles.
3). I get really invested in shows like biggest loser and then get totally pissed when they play the game and keep around people I loathe an vote off the ones that I'm inspired by (like tonight).

Replies

• KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    1. I hate Conan O'Bryant (or whatever his name is) Show
    2. Am addicted to Cinnamon Fire Jolly Ranchers
    3. I can say with honesty that I LOVE my job
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    1. I cant stand my sister
    2. Part of my weight loss is revenge
    3. I snuck some french fries 2nite (still have remaining calories)
    p.s. that felt better
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    1. I cant stand my sister
    2. Part of my weight loss is revenge
    3. I snuck some french fries 2nite (still have remaining calories)
    p.s. that felt better

Aww, don't worry about the fry thing.......its a better day tomorrow! :) And what's with #1? Any reason or is too long of a story to tell? (maybe it'd help getting it out? not tryin to pry........just simply curious and you can tell me you don't wanna answer and thats okay by me.......)
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    1. A non water drinker naturally, I am actually starting to prefer it instead of diet dr pepper.
    2. When I look in the mirror I definitely am not comfortable with the body I see but somehow the image I see in the mirror is smaller than what I see in pictures.
    3. I am a night owl. Sometimes I am still up when hubby leaves for work.
  • AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hm. See post below...weird...lol...
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I secretly love being thinner than my friends
    I'm a reality Tv junkie
    I'm addicted to sour candy
  • AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    1. I can't stand my sister either.
    2. I am very afraid that this is the farthest I'll get with my weight loss.
    3. I was happy it was bedtime for small people tonight. Really, truly happy.
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    1. I only walked today cause I am super sore
    2. I ate 2 cookies today and really enjoyed them no guilt
    3. I spilled coconut water on the floor when I was in a hurry forgot to wipe it up and ants invaded. I told my mom I didn't know what happened :laugh:
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    long story short my sister (not a drug addict), got me successfully written out my mothers will and stole money from the funeral. She is not my favorite person, when I left NYC, I told her I felt sorry for her.I stated she wasnt an addict because you'd expect that from them. She is just a greedy, selfish person.
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    1. I ate three mini snickers bars tonight and logged them as quick calories to avoid negative comments.
    2. Although I mostly like my job, there are days I absolutely hate it.
    3. I am very stubborn and bull headed....ok, maybe not so much of a secret to those who know me.... but I do try hard to bite my tongue and keep unwanted opinions to myself.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    1. I think I may have underestimated calories for my bread & butter
    2. I cried at my husband's doctor appointment & made a fool of myself
    3. I really just want to go eat mindlessly right now but I promised I would log it all.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    1. I think I'm the only person in the world that can't stand Adele.
    2. I'm getting very impatient to be stronger and am trying not to obsess about it.
    3. I worship the sun, but have to be coated head to toe in sunscreen. I love being outdoors every chance I get.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    1. I still eat pizza at least 4 times a week.
    2. I put a hershey miniature in my bowl of ice cream today.
    3. I will repeat an exercise if it gets me a better view of a hot woman
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    1. I think I'm the only person in the world that can't stand Adele.
    2. I'm getting very impatient to be stronger and am trying not to obsess about it.
    3. I worship the sun, but have to be coated head to toe in sunscreen. I love being outdoors every chance I get.

I CAN.NOT.STAND. Adele.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    1. I had a terrible hair day.
    2. I'm currently experiencing monthly female issues that sometimes curve my weight loss, and although I really don't feel well enough to work out tonight, my intake was awesome!
    3. My boyfriend's dad makes me feel awkward sometimes.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I CAN.NOT.STAND. Adele.

*high five* ..just because I feel less weird now, lol. Everyone thinks I'm a freak for not liking her.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    1) I'm in a "relationship" in which my boyfriend and I are just friends (We've been together for a year and a half and haven't evened KISSED outside of this one dare with friends...).
    2) I think I'm scared to change (like weight loss) since that might mean more attention will be given to me (or not lol).
    3) I have a crush on a girl that my best guy friend dated several years ago (different school, but yeah...), and I just found out from him that she "practically breathes anti-anxiety medicine" and has done so since she was 11. :I
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    1. It's been almost 5 months and everyday I still struggle with the fact that I can't just text my best friend. I miss you, sis.
    2. I'm trying to remember that this journey takes time.
    3. I WANT MY FIANCE BACK!!!

Okay... not so minor, but oh well.
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    1. Today was a binge day. 2056 Calories.
    2. I waste way too much time on this website AND facebook
    3. My success with weight loss has made me less understanding of larger people who refuse to make healthy food choices
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    1. Getting really depressed because I haven't been able to find a job since moving out to California last fall.
    2. I get jealous of people with dogs because I really want one, just can't afford one now.
    3. There are still some things about life in China that I miss.