3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• turbomachine1
    turbomachine1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1.i hate my job
    2.i dont enjoy intimate time with my hubby anymore
    3.i might have overestimated my workout activity a tiny bit....
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    1. I still eat pizza at least 4 times a week.
    2. I put a hershey miniature in my bowl of ice cream today.
    3. I will repeat an exercise if it gets me a better view of a hot woman

Probably should have included that my profile picture is not me. It is LL Cool J.
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I CAN.NOT.STAND. Adele.

*high five* ..just because I feel less weird now, lol. Everyone thinks I'm a freak for not liking her.
    Not a fan of her's either! Change the station every time one of her songs come on!

1. I refuse to tell my husband my weight.
    2. I yell and swear at the tv when I'm working out with DVDs.
    3. I love my kids but I'm very happy they are having a sleepover at their Gma's house tonight!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    1. I'm completely addicted to Big Bang Theory
    2. I *still* have a hard time standing up for myself - and I'm 56 yrs old.
    3. Our dogs like me better than my husband - which I secretly find very funny.

:happy:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    1. I have an addiction to Pearson's Salted Nut Rolls.
    2. I bought a second scale so I could weigh myself at work.
    3. I have no idea who Adele is.
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    1. I spend way too much time on the computer - 3 tabs across the top: Facebook, Pinterest and MFP!
    2. My two Marine sons are my true inspiration
    3. I secretly fear that I will be alone forever (been single for 7 years now)...
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    1. I drive WAY too fast
    2. I miss my beagle - Buddy
    3. I have about 45 pairs of "favorite" boxer briefs
  • jmonique27
    Options
    1) I didnt eat breakfast today
    2) I only ran a mile today
    3) I am on this website at work........to log my meals for the day of course! lol
  • theleftie
    Options
    1. I spend way too much time on the computer - 3 tabs across the top: Facebook, Pinterest and MFP!
    3. I secretly fear that I will be alone forever (been single for 7 years now)...

With your lovely smile - I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you will NOT be alone forever.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    1. I love my job and look forward to going to work
    2. I may have cleaned the toilet with my brothers toothbrush once or twice when we were younger after a fight.
    3. I can't see myself ever getting to my goal weight and that upsets me.
  • pattan59801
    pattan59801 Posts: 142
    Options
    I CAN.NOT.STAND. Adele.

*high five* ..just because I feel less weird now, lol. Everyone thinks I'm a freak for not liking her.

I got one better for you....I don't even know who she is!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    1. I think I may be becoming agoraphobic....
    2. I didn't pursue a career in art because I was afraid of not being able to provide for myself.
    3. I work out to feel my body strengthen and a strong body lessens the fear I have of being slim/or attractive. Strong means you can defend yourself.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I CAN.NOT.STAND. Adele.

I got one better for you....I don't even know who she is!

British singer. Either you love her or hate her. I can only listen to her if I'm on a complete downer
  • theleftie
    Options
    3. I can't see myself ever getting to my goal weight and that upsets me.

You can. Yes, you can.
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    bump, will post later
  • bethybear8990
    Options
    1. Sometimes I eat when I am not hungry because in my teen years my step-mom would always ask me, " are you sure you need that?" and now I eat just because I want it.
    2. All of my sisters have always been thin and people tell me I am the one with the personality and I hate it. I went to college so I could be the smart one too.
    3. I would be embarrassed to graduate at the size I am now.
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options

With your lovely smile - I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you will NOT be alone forever.

Thank you :blushing:
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    1. It's been almost 5 months and everyday I still struggle with the fact that I can't just text my best friend. I miss you, sis.
    2. I'm trying to remember that this journey takes time.
    3. I WANT MY FIANCE BACK!!!

Okay... not so minor, but oh well.

I dont know you but this makes me feel like you need a hug :(
  • BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    1. I have let my past eating disorder "problems" invade my HEALTHY dieting space again in these past 2 weeks...and I am REALLY battling to get back on the road to HEALTHY weight loss. I have been here 3 months, and succeeded at the first 8 weeks...then suddenly the need to starve, get sick, starve, get sick has been taking over. I AM going to get back on the healthy wagon. NO MORE BAD THOUGHTS!!!!

2. My fiance's sister can go jump off the empire state building face first into a speeding semi....And may her broken body fly into a hive of angry bees....Just sayin'. (And being Buddhist means I am DEFINITELY going to re-live this life because I said this about her....But I believe it is worth it lol. No Nirvana for me.)

3. I have been engaged for 5 years...and no matter WHAT, I cannot get over this FEAR of getting married. I WANT to get married...But I am just PETRIFIED.
  • colobon
    colobon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    1. There are some wonderful people at work who are starting to annoy me.
    2. My weight is an excuse not to date.
    3. I'm a bad housekeeper.