3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• jenlb99
    jenlb99 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    1) Part of my motivation is to watch his jaw drop. 13 years later, and I still have one heck of a crush on him. I'll see him in 4 months...

2) I'm afraid of falling in love again. So much so that I've avoided dating anyone even casually for 5+ years...and I'm only 30. I've lost 11 lbs of fat (gained 2.6 muscle!!), and the men are starting to swarm...and that freaks me out like crazy.

3) One of my goals is to be the most fit girl in my group of friends. I was once the heaviest by far, and now I think I am the lightest, even though I have 22 lbs to go until I hit goal.
  • Mamakmb
    Mamakmb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    1. i plan to go to a chinese buffet real soon, and eat alot!
    2. i m ADDICTED to army wives, and i cry like a baby during it!
    3. i literally go broke buying things for my son, that im sure he dosent need, because i didnt have alot growing up and it is my goal to give him an awesome childhood full of love and fun!
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    1. I found out today my sister has hit her weight-loss goal and all though Im happy Im kind of jealous.
    2. I have a crush on a boy and I call it my little kid crush, because it reminds me of the feels I use to get when I was still in grade school.
    3. There was free chips and cookies in the staff room today and I had some eek... Although I fit them into my calories so I guess its not that bad.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    1. Most of my happy moments in life have surrounded running.
    2. I survived an abusive marriage but am stronger because of it.
    3. I am an emotional eater but am slowly gaining control.
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    1. I spend way too much time on Tumblr.
    2. As much as I dislike the Jersey Shore people, I still watch their show.
    3. Sometimes I want to see two movies at the movie theater but I don't want to pay twice...so I'll pay to watch one movie and then when it's over I'll sneak into another. (I'm so terrible)
  • Alexandrosrh9
    Options
    1. I regret ever meeting person X
    2. I would give anything for a cigarrete (I miss it so much even after so many years)
    3. I am not afraid of anything (no joke).
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    1) I'm addicted to the scale. I know it's a bad thing but I constantly am stepping on it, only to be frustrated when it's the same as before. *Even if its been less than 24 hours*
    2) I have a slight addiction to anything sour and I'm craving a big bag of sour patch kids right now, but I'm having some self control.
    3) I'm sick of being this way and not being noticed. Being alone for the rest of my life literally scares the crap out of me!
  • JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    Options
    1. I'm afraid of failure in life and not being able to get a good enough job to help support me and my girlfriend
    2. Since I was diagnosed with anxiety i fear i am always going to die young :(
    3. I secretly want to lose to weight so i can tell all the haters back from school to suck it! to their face lol
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    :smile: bump
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    1. I have a dirtier mind than 90% of humans (scientific study)
    2. I do my grocery shopping in my workout clothes because it makes me feel obligated to have healthy items in my cart :happy: .
    3. If a guy I'm dating cries (for a stupid reason) its a deal breaker....
  • Jennhasfaith
    Jennhasfaith Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    1. I have separated myself from the majority of my family, because my husband and i don't have kids and have been trying for 4 years now with 4 miscarries during that time.
    2. Jealously issues with pregnant women, babies, and toddlers.
    3. A few minor food issues, love it to much.

One day at a time.........
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    1. My husband and I talk about having a child in a few years but I'm terrified I'll be a horrible parent because most little kids annoy the crap out of me
    2. I have never/ probably will never think I'm pretty
    3. It irritates me to no end when people are late all the time or constantly change plans (as in I'm on my way over and they call telling me they need another hour to get ready) my husband jokes it's the German in my blood, I expect people to be on time
  • misskerouac
    Options
    2. As much as I dislike the Jersey Shore people, I still watch their show.

I consider myself a fairly intelligent person yet I CANNOT stop watching The Jersey Shore. It's almost like watching National Geographic.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    1. I had ten beers the other day, after being off the bottle for 405 long days. [Yes, it felt good.]
    2. My girlfriend and my ex's relationship is really upsetting me.
    3. I do not think I can survive in this world if my sister makes the choice not to come live out here near me. I have no idea what to do without her.
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    1. I'm afraid of the dark(sleep with my tv on every night)
    2. I think I might be pregnant and I don't want to be.
    3. I'm so in love with my boyfriend that it scares me.
  • bizet912
    bizet912 Posts: 27
    Options
    1. My husband and I talk about having a child in a few years but I'm terrified I'll be a horrible parent because most little kids annoy the crap out of me
    2. I have never/ probably will never think I'm pretty
    3. It irritates me to no end when people are late all the time or constantly change plans (as in I'm on my way over and they call telling me they need another hour to get ready) my husband jokes it's the German in my blood, I expect people to be on time

>Before reading your post I thought to myself "wow, she is beautiful!" :)
  • misskerouac
    Options

>Before reading your post I thought to myself "wow, she is beautiful!" :)

Thank you :) I'll get there one day
  • bigjeffyc105_deleted
    Options
    1. I'm really starting to hate my job after 20 yrs
    2. tired of being alone
    3. I really hate dieting
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    1. I have very low self-esteem
    2. I always dreamed to be married by 23 years old (I'm 22 so that's not going to happen)
    3. I eat bread in the weirdest way (I only told one of my MFP friends my bread eating ritual! Lol)
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am really lonesome sometimes , even when surrounded by people.
    I cry or get a lump in my throat for no reason ,I think it is my age?
    I act like every thing is ok when it is not. I think when most people ask how you are they really do not want to know.