3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• lizarene3
    lizarene3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1. One reson I want to lose this weight is to piss off my sister-in-law.
    2. I am tanning to try to look better, hey tan fat looks better, to help motivate me to stay on track.
    3. I want my husband to be proud to be seen with me instead of thinking we don't "go together", the mother of one of our friends actually told him that once, like why in the world would such a good looking man be with me? He is great, been with me at my smallest and my biggest and it made him mad when she said that, but I think he secretly wondered the same thing!
  • aliciakay3086
    aliciakay3086 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Edited cause I replied to the wrong post. Nevermiiinnddd...but I'm loving these confessions.
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    1. I love my sister-in-law but I do not want her ever to be thinner than I am. :tongue:
    2. I'm tired of being the fat 'pretty' sister and I want to be the HOT in shape one.
    3. I really want to lose this weight to prove certain people wrong... but more than that to prove to myself that I can do it!!!

:drinker: :smile: :wink:
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    1. After being in it for 20 years, I hate the computer
    2. Want to go back to school for fitness and nutrition
    3. I love fried foods at the bar and have a hard time giving them up with my beer.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    1. I absolutely hate mother's day.
    2. I won't tell my husband how much I weigh
    3. I am a female leader in a very male world

Agree.
    #1. Just rubs it in my face we don't have kids yet
    #2. I wouldn't dream of telling him.
    #3. Used to be. Had to quit working 4 yrs ago.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    1. I'm a MMORPG nerd.
    2. I have a small..tiny..T.I.N.Y addiction to bacon.
    3. I would rather watch a Football game than shop.
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    1. Im addicted to General Hospital (yes a soap opera and im only 22)
    2. My weight loss is also partial revenge, cant wait to stick it to someone who hurt me bad and make them wish they could have me hehe
    3. Im a french fry junkie and on the weekends i skip my fruit carbs so I can enjoy some fries hehe
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    1) I cry when SPCA commercials come on
    2) I cant do not one single push-up, and that makes me want to cry too
    3) I jumped on the scale 4 times yesterday because Im so scared that Im going to put all this weight back on
  • adm511
    adm511 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    1) If I chip my nail polish at work, I have to peel it all off and start over later.
    2) I am losing weight so that my hubby will crush on me as hard as I do on him.
    3) I LOVE comics and taxidermy! (:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    1. I prefer my dogs to most people.
    2. I wish I were independantly wealthy and did not have to work another day in my life.
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    1. I still eat pizza at least 4 times a week.
    2. I put a hershey miniature in my bowl of ice cream today.
    3. I will repeat an exercise if it gets me a better view of a hot woman
    Very funny!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    1. I have major food issues from growing up so poor I had to fight my brothers to get enough to eat.
    2. I used to have a rock hard body in my 20s, and my mental image of myself is still that, so I avoid mirrors because the sight of myself really kind of grosses me out.
    3. I am saving money for a tummy tuck to remove the roadmap of having 3 kids in 5 years.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    1. i play runescape and neopets
    2. even though i have lost 33lbs i still see the same fat girl i was 33lbs ago when i look in the mirror
    3. i miss bob

Yea I feel the same way as your #2 on here.

Yeah... add that one to my list too.

Yes, Id like to sneak that in as well! The thinner I get the more scared I am to go out in public!
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    1. I work for an airline, love to travel and fly for free - and though I know it's not harmful, turbulence terrifies me.

My father works for one and I really really really miss the flight benefits! I seriously considered delaying our wedding years ago so I could take advantage of the free flying for a bit longer :) And I hate to fly. I think it's because we did it sooooo much growing up. Now it just makes me sick.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I CAN.NOT.STAND. Adele.

*high five* ..just because I feel less weird now, lol. Everyone thinks I'm a freak for not liking her.

Oh me 2 me 2!!!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    1. I dont like my family & if I didnt rely on my mom so much for a ride because I lost my car I would probably never have any contact with her at all.

2 No matter how many times I critisize myself for my weight I still find it hard to get up and exercise like I keep tellin myself I want to.

3. I have been in an off and on very UNHEALTHY 7 year relationship and idk how to get out of it.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    1. I accidentally dropped your spoon on the floor before I gave you your soup. It did fall under the 3-second rule. I'm not a waitress, sorry.

2. I had a hangover today.

3. I genuinely feel sorry that you have a crush on me. (real-life, not internet)
  • jens1285
    jens1285 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    1. I think I'm the only person in the world that can't stand Adele.
    2. I'm getting very impatient to be stronger and am trying not to obsess about it.
    3. I worship the sun, but have to be coated head to toe in sunscreen. I love being outdoors every chance I get.

HEY! someone else who can't stand her yay i'm not alone
  • smousley
    smousley Posts: 60
    Options
    Don't worry, I hate Adele too!
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    1. Sometimes I eat when I am not hungry because in my teen years my step-mom would always ask me, " are you sure you need that?" and now I eat just because I want it.
    2. All of my sisters have always been thin and people tell me I am the one with the personality and I hate it. I went to college so I could be the smart one too.
    3. I would be embarrassed to graduate at the size I am now.

My Husband says "do you need it!" Alright for him, he is skinny and eats loads of chocolate etc!
    My sister always told me I was comfortable whilst she was skinny with a long neck! Now we are in our 40s and she is struggling with her weight!
    Be proud when you gradute regardless of your size!