Preferences while showering?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have to face the faucet because otherwise I flash back to that scene in Arachnophobia...:noway:
  • pogojr
    pogojr Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Enough hot water to make it through my shower - think our hot water heater is on its way out :(

15 minutes without anyone entering the bathroom - this includes but not limited too - the littlest one getting up too early (its mommy's time), walking past their dad to come and ask me to get them something to eat or drink (hello, im busy!), toilet flushing (the kids normally do ask before they flush), or my lovely husband dumping a cup of ice cold water over the top of the shower curtain or using a spray bottle of water set to stream (he thinks he's funny).
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I shower with my best friend. That's my preference. Unfortunately, she's not always available to shower with.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I always HAVE to be naked when I shower. Wearing clothes in the shower just seems so pointless.
    Disagree. Wash clothes at the same time, highly efficient.

This man knows how it is.
  • alxdeanda
    alxdeanda Posts: 72
    Options
    I like my detachable shower head, :blushing: hot water, strong water pressure and a wam towel!!
    hahahahaha awesome! lol High five, girlfriend!
    I love my shower! Hot water, almost scalding lol, except for when I wash conditioner out. Then I turn it to a cooler temp. (which happens to be better for the scalp. Hot water can cause hair to fall out more quickly.)
    The "wierd" thing about when I shower is that I like to brush my teeth in the shower. haha I, personally, don't think it's wierd, but everyone I talk to thinks it is. lol Does anyone else do this? hahaha AND, I used to be scared of the drain. hahaha I always thought little creepy crawlies would come slithering out. lol
  • alxdeanda
    alxdeanda Posts: 72
    Options
    I always HAVE to be naked when I shower. Wearing clothes in the shower just seems so pointless.
    Disagree. Wash clothes at the same time, highly efficient.
    awesome. lol
  • BamaMomma
    BamaMomma Posts: 53
    Options
    i like warm water, not hot. of course the water pressure makes a difference. i hate fluorescent lights in a bathroom so i never turn them on. i have an overhead light which is dimmer. when i'm alone at night, i will light a few candles and listen to my "Phantom of the Opera" soundtrack. and i LOVE to sit down in my shower and cover my ears and just bask...basking in ambiance.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Presteamed...Water needs to be wasted and the room Warm and steamy. high pressure...I also like a crowd
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    i like warm water, not hot. of course the water pressure makes a difference. i hate fluorescent lights in a bathroom so i never turn them on. i have an overhead light which is dimmer. when i'm alone at night, i will light a few candles and listen to my "Phantom of the Opera" soundtrack. and i LOVE to sit down in my shower and cover my ears and just bask...basking in ambiance.

Phantom...Nice!
  • aeknopp
    aeknopp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have to shower with candles burning, and music playing is a must!
  • beabelieve
    beabelieve Posts: 112
    Options
    I can't share my shower preferences. That might get my post deleted. ;-p. can you say water resistance batteries muahahahahahaha

Funniest thing ever.
  • sarahjaynestewart
    Options
    Well I'm clearly tired because I read "Performances while showering"

We could always start a thread for that... ha ha
  • sarahjaynestewart
    Options
    I like my water steaming hot and I love a bit of Ed Sheeran blaring while I sing along...BADLY!
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I prefer my water to be luke warm to cold. Other than that, no real preferences.
  • stebs1984
    stebs1984 Posts: 38
    Options
    I need the water heater tank to be completely up to temp, I need My showerhead (older style, not one of those sissy water saving ones that you have to run around in the shower just to get wet). I need a dry washcloth hanging from the top of the shower door (to wipe the water out of my eyes), and another one in the shower to use for washing.

I'm one of those teeth brushers while showering people too... Thank god my sonicare can tolerate being used in the shower.
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    I love my showers super hott, and one MUST HAVE is a detatchable shower head!
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    1-2 women in there with me is always nice. (someone has to clean my back, right?)

No, 2 is too crowded - one of them should be waiting outside patiently with the towel.
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm like the majority - super hot water, great water pressure and preferably soft'ish water.

I also have an order that I like to do things:

1. Wash Face
    2. Condition Hair
    3. Shampoo Hair
    4. Wash Body & Shave
    5. Final Rinse

I don't completely dry off.

I have super dry skin so I apply a cream to my legs, arms, etc... while my skin is wet to seal in the moisture. This does work and my legs don't look like all reptilian. :laugh:

This is utter madness! Conditioner first!? That's crazy talk. Shampoo first. Then conditioner. :noway:

My thoughts exactly! I never heard of using conditioner first! :huh: :noway: :huh: