Manscaping?

Options

Replies

• heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Frankly, seeing a man with less hair than me is a little disturbing.... NO, I'm not a hairy ape.
    Take for instance my fiance. He is a professional in "body arts and modification", and has arms and legs covered in tattoos. When they are being worked on, or he is somewhere like a tattoo convention, he shaves his arms. I do NOT like this, simply because the stubble that grows back in drives me nuts.
    He also keeps his "ahem" area shaved. It's whatev there, but I appreciate that he takes the time to realize he's not the only one that gags on pubes. Just sayin'.
    However, he has chest hair, leg hair, a neatly trimmed goatee and a little back hair. I don't mind that at all. I like a man that feels like a man, not a boy!
    :happy:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    i think it depends... if you married him as is it should be up to him if he wants to... if you're dating him, you can let him know what you like, but it's still up to him. I have a friend who's legs are so soft with hair and he's always so warm!
  • errolfan
    errolfan Posts: 1
    Options

now women.. please shave lol the only place on a woman that should have hair is her eyebrows and the hair on her head!
    kinda a double standard i know lol!!:laugh:

AH-GREE!

unless they're a natural redhead! if the carpet matches the curtains than I wanna see that! don't shave it off that's the best part!

Exactly... 100%!! Mmm, redheads......
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Frankly, seeing a man with less hair than me is a little disturbing.... NO, I'm not a hairy ape.
    Take for instance my fiance. He is a professional in "body arts and modification", and has arms and legs covered in tattoos. When they are being worked on, or he is somewhere like a tattoo convention, he shaves his arms. I do NOT like this, simply because the stubble that grows back in drives me nuts.
    He also keeps his "ahem" area shaved. It's whatev there, but I appreciate that he takes the time to realize he's not the only one that gags on pubes. Just sayin'.
    However, he has chest hair, leg hair, a neatly trimmed goatee and a little back hair. I don't mind that at all. I like a man that feels like a man, not a boy!
    :happy:

Yes, yes, and yes. I've never dated a really hairy guy, actually, but the less hairy ones didn't take any particular pains. Some chest hair here, a trim there. It definitely did NOT bother me. Stubble, however, no matter where it is, is horrible. My soft lady skin doesn't want a painful (not to mention ugly) rugburn because you like to shave. If you're REALLY hairy, do some upkeep. Otherwise just accept that you're a man and leave it alone.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Other than back hair, unibrow, and excessive amounts of fur "down there," I like men to look like men... ESPECIALLY if they have chest hair!
    Bald chests are gross!

oh man, I have yet to grow hair on my chest. theirs only a few hairs that you can't see unless you're up close. and the rest of my "body hair" is light not blonde but more of a light reddish brown. not very manly :blushing:
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    It is a MUST! I mean you dont need to wax...but deffinately needs a trim lol
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Yes. If i take the time to keep it smooth, then i expect the same. The 70's look really does nothing for me.
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    When I was dating, to put down or not consider a man based upon hair on his back (just say) totally would be hypocritical of me, if I wanted a man to be attracted to who I was and what I looked like. I'm the last person to judge.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    trimmed pucker brush is preferred, but not required. Clean shaven face or goatee....older men, get the wirey eyebrows & stray ear hairs please....back rugs...No thanks and don't forget the neck hairs. Meanwhile I'll shave during short and capri season :tongue:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

now women.. please shave lol the only place on a woman that should have hair is her eyebrows and the hair on her head!
    kinda a double standard i know lol!!:laugh:

AH-GREE!

unless they're a natural redhead! if the carpet matches the curtains than I wanna see that! don't shave it off that's the best part!

Ok, I won't shave it you old flirt
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I don't care either way about arm hair. I hate armpit hair. On anyone. Just icky. If you've never shaved your legs you should try it once and then sleep in fresh clean sheets. It feels amazing. I'm fine with a little bit of chest hair but I don't particularly like it. As far as the nether regions go, shave that sh!#. At least keep it trimmed to under 1/2". There's nothing quite so unsexy as having to stop to pick a hair out of your teeth. Sorry if that's TMI, but someone has to tell you or you'd never know.
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have to say I have gotten a good laugh out of reading all these responses! Personally, if my husband shaved his arms and legs and chest, I would think he was a weirdo. He has just the right amount. And as for the other area....I guess I am not up in his business so much I know what he does with it. All I know is everything is just perfect for me :love:
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    SHAVE DOWN SOUTH MEN! Chest, back, arm, and leg hair on men can be sexy...unless it's so thick that you can barely see skin, then yuck! :laugh:
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Other than back hair, unibrow, and excessive amounts of fur "down there," I like men to look like men... ESPECIALLY if they have chest hair!
    Bald chests are gross!

Pretty much the same.. I like hair down there, looks sexy to me.
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hairy chest a must, it tickles my :blushing:
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I like hairy chests.. just not when it puffs out a shirt and comes out the top.. then it needs to be trimmed (not shaved, I still like hair.)
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different ... isnt it wonderful!
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    A little hair here and there is nice. But in the "play ground" as i think someone called it; If you expect me to be hairless you better be too. The upkeep is ridiculous and they should have to deal with the same.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    No, no, no and no.
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am so far removed from the "new rules" that I have no idea if my husband or I are doing any of the correct things to be up to par in this century!

And normally I shouldn't/wouldn't care, but after 20 years some change can be good, right?