Attention

Options

Replies

• galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    OOOOOORRRRRRRR, you could post the same obnoxious pictures over and over and over and over and over and over in the hopes that your redundancy will go unnoticed and someone who hasn't actually gotten bored with your futile attempts at humiliation will think it is funny and that will make you seem more interesting.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    OOOOOORRRRRRRR, you could post the same obnoxious pictures over and over and over and over and over and over in the hopes that your redundancy will go unnoticed and someone who hasn't actually gotten bored with your futile attempts at humiliation will think it is funny and that will make you seem more interesting.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    *takes notes* Good stuff here.

Let me try it out....

:flip:
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    eharmony.com? Or show your boobs? Or get a puppy and go on a date from someone you meet on eharmony.com and then show your boobs? What was the original question??
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    eharmony.com? Or show your boobs? Or get a puppy and go on a date from someone you meet on eharmony.com and then show your boobs? What was the original question??

:laugh: :drinker:
  • jenna_scott
    jenna_scott Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Youtube yourself getting a puppy while someone in the background is showing off their boobs.

I literally laughed out loud and snorted thank God my boss is off for the afternoon.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

the original question was "pizza? good or bad?"
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Neosporin made my hand all slimy.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Youtube yourself getting a puppy while someone in the background is showing off their boobs.

I literally laughed out loud and snorted thank God my boss is off for the afternoon.

I'm guessing your boss would understand if he/she lets you wear that hat to work...!
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    streaking
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    After reading all the replys......

If you are serious you need to be more specific. What type of attention. Attention from the opposite sex, the same sex, or just whips and chains? Friends, FWB, Friends that wish they had benefits? Parental attention, Sugar daddy, or pimp attention?

That will help us decide the best plan of action to assist.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

If you are serious you need to be more specific. What type of attention. Attention from the opposite sex, the same sex, or just whips and chains? Friends, FWB, Friends that wish they had benefits? Parental attention, Sugar daddy, or pimp attention?

I need your attention... How you doin':wink:
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    You can borrow my inflatable Willam Shatner he love you long time
    Options

speaking of sugar daddy, I recieved a msg on Facebook the other day asking if I was a spoiled dirty princess that would treat a man like a dog and take all of his money. I kindly responded, I'm sorry....? He responded with yes, this is real. It is my fetish and I give my money away for being treated like crap. Um..... *crickets*
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options

speaking of sugar daddy, I recieved a msg on Facebook the other day asking if I was a spoiled dirty princess that would treat a man like a dog and take all of his money. I kindly responded, I'm sorry....? He responded with yes, this is real. It is my fetish and I give my money away for being treated like crap. Um..... *crickets*

Sorry about that = you were kinda turning me on....
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options

When I did phone sex I would have a guy call all the time for me to tell him what a loser he was,he really really got off on it
    Options

Sorry about that = you were kinda turning me on....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options

the original question was "pizza? good or bad?"

ROTFL!!! I just spit water everywhere!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    If I really wanted attention on MFP I would just misspell everything and use incorrect grammar.

Use the word 'loose' instead of 'lose' and just wait for all the attention.... It might not be positive attention, but hey its attention!
    Options

When I did phone sex I would have a guy call all the time for me to tell him what a loser he was,he really really got off on it

I believe it, but I had never been approached to be said person - on my training page, nonetheless... it was funny, though.