What store are you looking forward to shopping at?

Options
I cant wait till I can freely go into Urban Planet and buy clothes!! Not having to worry it there is any in my size left and wearing all the hot stufffffffffff!! :D What about you'?

Replies

• mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    I can't wait to buy the Joe Fresh clothes at Superstore. Affordable and I think they are great. I had to edit out my explanation of what superstore is when I realized you were also from NS!
  • Shellyyy7928
    Shellyyy7928 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Nowhere specific, I just want to go into any store and know that they will have my size. Not have to worry about having to go to the Womens section to find larger sizes or more forgiving styles when I'm only 18
  • char092609
    char092609 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everyone in my family, (husband & daughters) can wear American Eagle clothes. When I have to go shopping with them I am so miserable and feel left out that I cannot buy clothes in AE as well because I am so big. I just want to be small enough to go have a shopping spree at American Eagle, Maurices, and ****'s Sporting Goods!
  • GellisIndigo
    GellisIndigo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've been shopping at Lane Bryant for so long that I don't even know where I'd want to shop if I could!
    Plus I'm "old" and terribly uncool! :tongue:
  • Shyster2005
    Shyster2005 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anthropologie! Ann Taylor! Loft! Bebe! Urban Outfitters! J. Crew! Banana Republic!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I would love to just walk into Old Navy and try on clothes, instead of playing the neverending guessing game with their plus size selection online.
  • edena1987
    edena1987 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Designer clothes in Nordstrom!
  • Oki6_27
    Oki6_27 Posts: 11
    Options
    Anything from Pinup Girl Clothing. I've already told my husband when I hit my goal weight I'm going nuts on a shopping spree. He said he's okay with it :) So that's just some more motivation for me!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Right now - it's Express. I got a $150 gift card for there and I'm saving it until I'm a little smaller.
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    shopping at body systems(nutirtion store) or sports check is the best lol always find something i want to try
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I will shop at the places I always loved to shop at, I will just be buying smaller sizes.
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mall stores! American Eagle, Wet Seal, Aeropostale, Charlotte Russe, bebe, Express, H&M, Hollister, PacSun.

I'm tired of walking past them and knowing none of their shirts are cut for my size and that they don't even carry my pants size...I want to go inside and buy things!
  • bethybear8990
    Options
    I can't wait to shop at small boutiques and vintage stores. They normally don't have my size, so it will be nice to be able to buy things when I go in, and not just look at stuff
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Anything from Pinup Girl Clothing. I've already told my husband when I hit my goal weight I'm going nuts on a shopping spree. He said he's okay with it :) So that's just some more motivation for me!

Thank you for mentioning that! I think I just found a dress to wear for my anniversary :-)

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/ava-dress-teal.html
  • alishahope11
    Options
    Forever 21, hollister, abercrombie, aeropostale, american eagle, OP(:
    I use to fit into all these but now can't! :/
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to buy the Joe Fresh clothes at Superstore. Affordable and I think they are great. I had to edit out my explanation of what superstore is when I realized you were also from NS!

ARe you from ns as well?

Joe fresh clothes are nice and good prices!!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    I've been shopping at Lane Bryant for so long that I don't even know where I'd want to shop if I could!

Plus I'm "old" and terribly uncool! :tongue: LOL

You totally made the cool list for this !
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    All sounds great!! :DD
  • omma_to_3
    Options

I felt the same way you do when I was moving out of LB clothes. WHERE do I shop now?? So here's my list of things that are cut for curvier gals:

White House Black Market - I can wear a 14 here
    Loft (and presumably Ann Taylor) - I can wear 14s or 16s here, depending on the cut
    INC Jeans - the curvy ROCKS because I finally don't have a waist gap. They run a size big, so I just purchased my first pair of 12s. I don't care if it's vanity sizing...it feels GOOD.
    Gap - 16 here. Less roomy than Loft.
  • omma_to_3
    Options
    I guess I never answered the original question LOL. I'm looking forward to being able to walk into ANY store and find something that fits. And preferably, not be in the biggest size at all the "normal" stores.