Okay, I think this was a break up =\

Options

Replies

• kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I think the fact that it was all over text message makes it that much harder to communicate with the person. Even a phone conversation would've been better. Sorry it went down like that..
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I want to comment, but I don't know if this is a serious post or not.... so confused O..o

pls tell me that is your real hair and moustache. If so. You pretty much own the interwebs today.

Hahahahahaha second that
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    CHICKS BE CRAZY.

I had a girl do that to me once. Then she texted me a month later and pretended like nothing happened.

DUDES BE CRAZY, TOO!

I had some guy tell me to *kitten* off b/c I didn't want to sleep with him and then a couple of months later he invited me to go to Vegas with him! Um, needless to say he had to find some other girl to take! LOL!
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Aw, I'm sorry man. :/
    I really hope you do find better, you deserve so much more! Anyone would be lucky to have you in their lives :)
    Good luck<3
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    DELETE HER NUMBER!!!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Well I guess time to start flirting again hahaha
    Nope time to stop flirting and start making friends with mature women which may lead to relationships, instead of silly girls that just want to play games.
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    Sounds like a break up to me....but with the way she did it....you are better off finding someone else. That showed no respect for you. Sorry.
  • Rdahl2
    Rdahl2 Posts: 90
    Options
    dude what did you do?

I was thinking the same thing to be honest.
  • SoCaliBeachGirl1
    Options
    Usually when something like this happens. It's a blessing in disguise. Things fall apart so better things can fall together :).
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Wow, is she 12? That's a pretty immature way to break up with someone.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Crack is whack.........
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    B!TCHES BE CRAZY.

Fixed :laugh: No seriously, if she didn't have the courtesy to call you and give an explanation as to what was going on and how she felt, she wasn't worth your time from the get! Congratulations! :tongue:

BOO @ profanity sensor!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You really had to ask if it was a break up? She told you to stop contacting her and her family, I think its pretty clear that she wants nothing to do with you....
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    dude what did you do?

I was thinking the same thing to be honest.

me too
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Yes, this is definitely a break-up

In all honesty, though, this seems pretty one sided. I'd be willing to bet that there is something you're not disclosing.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

In all honesty, though, this seems pretty one sided. I'd be willing to bet that there is something you're not disclosing.
    She's not only gorgeous, she's also brilliant.
    What she said.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I think it just means you need to stalk her.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She's not just saying to never talk to her, she's also saying, "never talk to my family". That's strange. No one has ever said that to me. More to the story here.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I thought I recognized you!! She was posting all over the forums about how she wanted to date someone she was MFPs with .... well, if she deleted ALL of her accounts - -- like, she deactivated here, and deleted you from FB, and sent you a message to never contact her or her family again..... and then you came to MFP to make SURE it was a breakup... uhh... my gut response is that she was somehow freaked the eff out by you.

Do you like to wear a diaper or be told you're a bad boy? Or is is something more freaky ... like, you're in to yiffing or something?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Dude, you have to learn how to read women! They are very confusing creatures. This kind of message sent via text is CLEARLY a sign that she wants you to do the following (in no particular order):

1) Boil bunnies in her kitchen.
    2) Follow her wherever she goes.
    3) Ask her friends what she's up to, who she's hanging out with, what they talk about etc.
    4) Text her 5 times a night, preferably between the hours of 1AM to 3AM.
    5) E-mail her and text her pictures of your face. So she doesn't forget what you look like.
    6) Leave her voicemails crying about how much you love her. Length of voicemails should be on the order of 3 to 5 minutes each.