What store are you looking forward to shopping at?

Options

Replies

• TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret. I Don't know if I will every be able to find a bra there but it would be amazing if I could!
  • thano30
    thano30 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I CAN'T WAIT to go get a pair of True Religion jeans. And I used to shop at Banana Republic and Anthroplogie..so I am looking forward to shopping there again :)
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Anything from Pinup Girl Clothing. I've already told my husband when I hit my goal weight I'm going nuts on a shopping spree. He said he's okay with it :) So that's just some more motivation for me!

Thank you for mentioning that! I think I just found a dress to wear for my anniversary :-)

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/ava-dress-teal.html
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Omma 2 3, your husband is going to fall down with joy when he see you in that dress -- fabulous!
  • bibi6984
    bibi6984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bettina liano, to be able to fit into bardot jeans, and all the hot designer labels i dont even fit a leg into right now :( ... oh and VS!! ;)
  • bibi6984
    bibi6984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    AMEN to that!! hahaha =]
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Buckle, old navy, american eagle, plus all the stores I normally shop at.
    ALMOST THERE:smile:
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'll be thrilled just to be able to go into any store I like, anywhere in the world ... and fit! The idea of being able to also buy a swimsuit anywhere with no stress will be lovely. :D

But, Black House White Market is definitely going to be one of my first stops.
  • Oki6_27
    Oki6_27 Posts: 11
    Options
    Omma 2 3, Gorgeous! I have a few things from there and the quality is very good. The sizing can be a little off on a few things. Always go with your measurements and you'll be good. Your husband is going to love that dress on you ;)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I JUST now am getting to a size 12, the largest size at Cache, and I bought a size L top from them last week, and it fits perfectly. Very excited about that. I plan on buying a gorgeous evening gown when I get to my goal weight, something really beautiful, flowly, and greek goddess-esque.
  • lpblah
    lpblah Posts: 28
    Options
    Everywhere! I am putting away $3 per pound I lose and getting my husband to do the same. I can't wait for my shopping spree!!!
  • Oki6_27
    Oki6_27 Posts: 11
    Options
    Everywhere! I am putting away $3 per pound I lose and getting my husband to do the same. I can't wait for my shopping spree!!!

Brilliant idea!
  • simpliyvonne
    Options
    There are so many but my top 4 would be Victoria's Secret,Express, Forever 21, and Abercrombie and Fitch
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    When i fit into reasonable sizes, i was interested in clothes but had no money and couldn't buy nice things. Now i have a little more money and live in a major shopping mecca, but i can't wear any of it. I think i would like to be able to go to some of the designer label shops and get a really classic wardrobe. Places like Ralph Lauren and

It would be amazing to shop without worrying too much about money and not worrying at all about finding sizes.

Ah, but that dream is a long way off for me!
  • pinkpandangel105
    pinkpandangel105 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret! I love their bras because they're so awesome! I've always been big up top but right after getting pregnant they exploded and I have to drive out of town to get to Lane Bryant. I bought a bra last year that I fell in love with that was on sale. I'm working out til I can fit it. Got to go down several inches and 2 cups. : / I'm not stopping though
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My basement. Really!!!

I have tons of fabric and patterns in my basement, all styles and colors that I really love. But I have had real problems cutting into it at bigger sizes I didn't want to be at. Right now I'm afraid that between the time I cut it out and finish it I will shrink out of that size. So am waiting to make a pile of cool stuff.
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Cashe and White House Black Market!
  • cneale91
    cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    TOPSHOP! and H&M and just everyshop not having to look at the back of the rack to see if they have my size!
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret. I Don't know if I will every be able to find a bra there but it would be amazing if I could!

AMEN!!!

J Crew is another store I would drop some serious cash in.
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I loooove JCrew and am looking forward to actually being able to fit into all of their clothes (including pants!!). I started off at the very highest end of the sizes they offer which makes shopping not so much fun... When you're looking for an XL, it seems like all you can find are XXS!

I also really want to shop at the Calvin Klein outlet stores, but they definitely cater to a different body type. Can't wait to find out if I have that body type when I'm done losing this summer. Their clothes are beautiful!