My before and during lol

Options

Replies

• RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you keep that up and you might find yourself pregnant again when he comes back. :)
  • bskupien
    bskupien Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your hubs is gonna be so impressed when he gets home!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    you keep that up and you might find yourself pregnant again when he comes back. :)

That's the plan, Ma'am! :bigsmile:
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    OMG Ash, you almost look like you did senior year of high school! Amazing journey! Keep up the great work!
  • Jerrawuff
    Jerrawuff Posts: 58
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Options
    OMG Ash, you almost look like you did senior year of high school! Amazing journey! Keep up the great work!

Thanks MOM! But not quite! Allllllmost there though!
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing awesome!! Great job. :)
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Totally, Totally AWESOME!!! What a huge effort!! Well done!! You are inspirational!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Well done girly :)
    When my husband was in the Navy, I decided that I would get all sorts of smexy and in shape while he was out to sea for six months. That plan was quickly turned around when two weeks after he left, a little stick informed me he was kind enough to knock me up the night before he left lol! Ah, life...
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words! I'm overwhelmed by the amounts of responses! You all warm my heart! :heart:
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Right on!! Great job!!
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Awww....you look terrific!
  • Songbirdy
    Songbirdy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!

You're looking great and happy too!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Well done girly :)
    When my husband was in the Navy, I decided that I would get all sorts of smexy and in shape while he was out to sea for six months. That plan was quickly turned around when two weeks after he left, a little stick informed me he was kind enough to knock me up the night before he left lol! Ah, life...

HAHA! You see the little girl in the picture? She was a pre-deployment baby as well when he went to Iraq in 2008!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • Shae3891
    Shae3891 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on the amazing progress :)
  • NegativeX
    NegativeX Posts: 16
    Options
    Lookin' great! Keep it up :)
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    good effort, keep up the great effort, do you measure, that is a reward as well, weight and the scale can lie and depress you, measuring is so much more gratifying. I have gained 5 pounds and realized that I have been gaining muscle because I have kept measurments.

Keep up the awesome work, that is great, so great

To the poster.. great job! You look amazing! I can't belive how much smaller you look after only losing 45lbs you are a true inspiration and have an amazing figure!
    I gained 5lbs recently too I wonder if it's the P90X and the weights? My clothes are way looser but I am afraid to measure I will cry if I really did gain 5 LOL!!!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Options
    good effort, keep up the great effort, do you measure, that is a reward as well, weight and the scale can lie and depress you, measuring is so much more gratifying. I have gained 5 pounds and realized that I have been gaining muscle because I have kept measurments.

Keep up the awesome work, that is great, so great

To the poster.. great job! You look amazing! I can't belive how much smaller you look after only losing 45lbs you are a true inspiration and have an amazing figure!
    I gained 5lbs recently too I wonder if it's the P90X and the weights? My clothes are way looser but I am afraid to measure I will cry if I really did gain 5 LOL!!!

MEASURE! It's the only thing that keeps me sane when I hit a plateau and the scale isn't moving!
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!